Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meet at Fontana Nissan... 11:00 AM sound good?

1. ostaF

·
Registered
8 Posts
Meet at Fontana Nissan... 11:00 AM sound good?

1. ostaF
I would be intersted in going... bring my family... I'm here in Upland. I only have a 2wd Titan... would that be OK? Also maybe someone there will have the 2 degree advance capabilities... never hurts to network... count me IN.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks like the HB meet is tentatively set for the 17th now... I'm in Austin, TX the weekend of Jan 23rd. What about Sat 1/16 or the last weekend in Jan, 1/30 or 31?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Looks like the HB meet is tentatively set for the 17th now... I'm in Austin, TX the weekend of Jan 23rd. What about Sat 1/16 or the last weekend in Jan, 1/30 or 31?
I can't on the 16th. We need to pick a day and stick to it no matter what else gets scheduled. Let me know what you guys decide to do. I will prioritize the off-road meet over anything. :teethmast

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
I am flexible too. This weekend and the 23rd I am booked lol. I will try and get my PRG Shackles and SAW Rear Piggy's on before the meet to go a little faster. :)

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Let's keep it the 17th then... we'll see who prioritizes parking lot pimpin' vs off-roadin' :teethmast

1. ostaF
2. [email protected]

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey do either of you have the ability to do the 2 degree timing advance, I really want it done. Let me know, would love to have that done if you can handle it... thanks guys.

-T

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey do either of you have the ability to do the 2 degree timing advance, I really want it done. Let me know, would love to have that done if you can handle it... thanks guys.

-T
I don't... you need to find someone w/ a bullydog programmer or the uprev program.

·
Registered
207 Posts
can a stock tundra come along too?:hat:

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
645 Posts
I should be in too, can't wait!:redblob"

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nice! How's 11:00 am @ Fontana Nissan?

1. ostaF
2. [email protected]
3. opticcyber
4. krnnerdboy
5. IM_PC417
6. MrStevie

Anyone else?

·
Registered
885 Posts
Due to the fact that it will take a little time to get to Calico first...what do you say we meet a little earlier? I'm fine either way...just thinking about the time involved driving there and back...so we don't get stuck out in the dark!

Also, should we bring bbq's and stuff for lunch? I've never been there before so not sure what the conveniences are out there!

Scott

·
Registered
214 Posts
Due to the fact that it will take a little time to get to Calico first...what do you say we meet a little earlier? I'm fine either way...just thinking about the time involved driving there and back...so we don't get stuck out in the dark!

Also, should we bring bbq's and stuff for lunch? I've never been there before so not sure what the conveniences are out there!

Scott
Im with Scott on this one. I am by the 5 and 710 freeway and it take me about 2 hours to get to Calico. What about we meet around 9:00 am at Fontana Nissan. Is that early enough? Or should we make it 8:00?

You should be able to take a grill. I don't really know what the laws are. I don't see a problem with it though. There is really no one around in that area.

·
Registered
645 Posts
I'm about 20 minutes away from Fontana Nissan, so anytime works for me. I do think 8 or 9 would be better than 11 though since we are driving a bit to get to Calico

1 - 20 of 56 Posts