Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 471 Posts

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starting a new thread.. Let's make this happen!!

Reactions: MXtitan24

·
Registered
2,710 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
1.Derwud
2.BECHLYF
3.Darkside

Allllllllllllllllright!!!

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
1.Derwud
2.BECHLYF
3.Darkside
4.RyBo-If I can take the Rhino =p Or if someone wants to loan me their 35's =)

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
added myself and 4 other san diegans committed to going. also, i have a professional video crew coming to this meet to film. yes, no joke so this date needs to be firm. so before its completely set in stone, can everyone take their time to check if there is anything special, say a holiday or some extremely important event going on that day? i will double-check around to make sure there isn't a desert race going on that day so we don't run into them. thank you to all... let's get the word out, even to non-titan owners... also, i will get this to coincide with the cause that's going on out there to save Johnson Valley!

1.Derwud
2.BECHLYF
3.Darkside
4.RyBo
5.hooligan
6.sdtitan1
7.dezertrunner
8.polarbear
9.fafafooey

·
Registered
571 Posts
Film crew?!?!?! Awesome!!!

:cheers:

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
1.Derwud
2.BECHLYF
3.Darkside
4.RyBo
5.hooligan
6.sdtitan1
7.dezertrunner
8.polarbear
9.fafafooey
10. Yellomantis (maybe)

·
Registered
59 Posts
1.Derwud
2.BECHLYF
3.Darkside
4.RyBo
5.hooligan
6.sdtitan1
7.dezertrunner
8.polarbear
9.fafafooey
10. Yellomantis (maybe)
11.AKA Twitch (SO SICK) Is anybody goin to camp? i think i am cause its alittle far for me to do in one day

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Just checked in with the parents...we're going to try and tow the Rhino out that day but it all depends on baseball with my lil' bro...so I'm going to be put as a maybe:coolsmile

·
Registered
145 Posts
Are 2wd's allowed? I was checking out Johnson Valley's website, but it never mentioned if 2wd were allowed? I ask, cause i'm 2wd.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Yeah, 4wd is not required out there. Besides, 2wd is more fun anyway.

·
Registered
145 Posts
SWEET! Hope I can Make It :redblob"

1.Derwud
2.BECHLYF
3.Darkside
4.RyBo
5.hooligan
6.sdtitan1
7.dezertrunner
8.polarbear
9.fafafooey
10. Yellomantis (maybe)
11.AKA Twitch (SO SICK) Is anybody goin to camp? i think i am cause its alittle far for me to do in one day
12. Smokie & the Bandit (maybe)

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
BAHHHHHHaAHAAHAHAHAHa!!! tell that to Yellowmantis... he was yanking 2wds out one after the other till his transfer case took a dump, ruining his fun. need to make sure ALL 2wds air down and have an idea of how to drive thru the deeper sections or to steer clear. although can be deceiving when following a titan that is 4wd and not know he's 4wd only to have them stop. killing momentum.

but i agree, 2wd is NOT necessary!

·
Registered
571 Posts
BAHHHHHHaAHAAHAHAHAHa!!! tell that to Yellowmantis... he was yanking 2wds out one after the other till his transfer case took a dump, ruining his fun. need to make sure ALL 2wds air down and have an idea of how to drive thru the deeper sections or to steer clear. although can be deceiving when following a titan that is 4wd and not know he's 4wd only to have them stop. killing momentum.

LMAO!!! Who slows down going off road?!?!?!? :huh:

I have a recovery strap just in case. I'm sure others will too. But I'm definitely in. Cleared it with the wifey today so I have my "get out of jail free" card turned in for March 29th.

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
LMAO!!! Who slows down going off road?!?!?!? :huh:

I have a recovery strap just in case. I'm sure others will too. But I'm definitely in. Cleared it with the wifey today so I have my "get out of jail free" card turned in for March 29th.
exactly! but the hill/rock-climbing brethrens of the group veered to the deep sections to where they wanted to traverse up some real deep sand hills and like a flock of sheep we all followed the leader. fortunately for me and a few others i kept on the gas till i could get on a bit more solid ground and/or having the titan facing down the hill. we were ambushed by deep sand... :lol:

·
Registered
571 Posts
exactly! but the hill/rock-climbing brethrens of the group veered to the deep sections to where they wanted to traverse up some real deep sand hills and like a flock of sheep we all followed the leader. fortunately for me and a few others i kept on the gas till i could get on a bit more solid ground and/or having the titan facing down the hill. we were ambushed by deep sand... :lol:
I gotcha. Hill/Rock climbing gets old. Not what I have my truck tuned for. Lookin to haul a$$ thru the desert and find some nice rolling jumps. I don't want to huck the truck, just some nice rollers to let her land nice and smooth.

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
I gotcha. Hill/Rock climbing gets old. Not what I have my truck tuned for. Lookin to haul a$$ thru the desert and find some nice rolling jumps. I don't want to huck the truck, just some nice rollers to let her land nice and smooth.
true, but those guys dig the climbing and trail climbing. i respect that. cool thing is we can all go do what we want out there. last time there was like 3 seperate groups bunging around and eventually we all made it back to camp and bechlyf grilled up some grub...:spam:

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
true, but those guys dig the climbing and trail climbing. i respect that. cool thing is we can all go do what we want out there. last time there was like 3 seperate groups bunging around and eventually we all made it back to camp and bechlyf grilled up some grub...:spam:
I like to grill grub :) I like spam sandwich's too :teethmast

Attachments

·
Registered
5,748 Posts

but i agree, 2wd is NOT necessary!
Yeah, I don't think I'll be doing much recon work this time. Afterall, Ben (Taz) isn't around anymore to save my @ss at the dealership.

1 - 20 of 471 Posts