Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum and soon to be a Titan owner. I have been reading the forum for several weeks and have learned alot, thanks guys. I was on the Nissan site today building 'my Titan'. It wouldn't allow the offroad package with 4 wheel drive, what's up with that? It used to... Are all 4x4's going to include the off-road packge now? The other issue is it would appear no Off-road pkg with a bench seat, something I really want. Last time I was playing around on the site (10+/- days ago) I remember it allowing for an SE with a bench, 'big tow' and 'off-road' with 4x4. Any ideas/comments?
Thanks Chris

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Chris...welcome from the other 'Chris'

Nissan is changing thier page as the Off-Road Pkg pricing is going through a change....you or your dealer may have to call Nissan direct to get the pricing....

Chris

·
Registered
108 Posts
Howdy Chris, there are a few other threads going on this issue. As near as we can figure, it has to do with the E-locker going into production, and how that is figured into the pricing scheme. I ran into the same problem.

·
Registered
108 Posts
cwleigh said:
Thanks, I hope they don't lock me out of a bench seat and offroad package... :confused:
No I highly doubt that. I think the website is a bit screwed as they sort things out - they should get on it because I'm sure there are many people just like us going "What the hell...." There are still bench seat/offroad versions on the dealer lots, if you search dealer inventory.

·
Registered
497 Posts
i contacted nissan and they also said that they wont be offering their e-locker as a option to buy seperatly or add-on for those who didnt buy it in the off-road package if anyones wondering.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts