Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today me and my friends went off roading to otay mesa by the state prison.... My fiends took their ATV's.. but since I dont have an ATV I decided to have fun with the titan... I didn't want to push hard my truck since I only have cst spindles and oem ranchos... Hopefully I get my custom rear suspension done in a few weeks at my cousin's shop Down in Baja.( custom strut towers , 2.0 Fox Remote Reservoir Shocks.. front probally saw coilovers or raflos, tc arms and air bumps) here are some videos and pictures that my friend took with my cellphone ( sorry about the quality:teethmast ) my frined who took his camera took more videos and pics... I'll post them as soon he send them to me.

first try :jester:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWRRqRn_fn4
second try :huh:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEvXUTi2Cqs

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey que onda carnal?! yeah we can go anytime! also we don't have to worry about the police kicking us out of there since off roading is allowed there. Just make sure to bring you resident card or passport because la migra is around there and can kick us back to our original country!! :jester:

hooligan said:
f0ck yeah carnal!!!! i'm coming down with the boys and we're going to otay and offroading!! that looked like a ton of fun!! :cheers:

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
maxima619 said:
Hey que onda carnal?! yeah we can go anytime! also we don't have to worry about the police kicking us out of there since off roading is allowed there. Just make sure to bring you resident card or passport because la migra is around there and can kick us back to our original country!! :jester:
i was born in Chicago carnal so i'm good, although i'm tan. :jester: La Migra would have a hard time catching the titan unless they got a Helicopter to track me...:jester: just watch out for the minutemen, they like to take the law in their manos!! :gunz:

·
Registered
557 Posts
I want to try that too... the minutement just sit in bushes waiting to catch someone.. last time i was riding bikes some guys pointed them out to us.. the BP came by but didnt care what we did.. did i mention i want to try that too..

The Law Stopper..

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Looks like you had fun Jose.. So when are we going?

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So what's up? when do you guys want to go??? we can first meet at a restaurant eat something then we can go and play with our trucks.. lets set a date.

Jose

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Danny7499 said:
I've been wanting to head out there again. This happened last time off of H street/Procter Valley rd.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8656978112607148463
Where do you guys go?
Im down to roll though. Lets plan something
that's the rumor i heard, but seeing that video just proves it! f*cking san diego law enforcement shutting that area down is just plain dumb! Procter Valley was fun while it lasted. no thanks to punk @sses for dumping and leaving their trash out there! i heard that's why they closed it off. even some of the trails they blocked off with big ol boulders! sucked the last time i was out there!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Yeah, it was pretty crazy out there. There were people with BBQ grills going :huh: We had some beers, but we're smart enough to not dump out there. So no plans ???

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
619-TITAN said:
this sunday or what... !!
this sunday its ok with me.... who wants to go?? let's start a list!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts