Votes: 0 0.0%
  • “Tough Competitors and Race Day Predators”

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All of the slogans in this preliminary poll are very similar but a few different versions exist and we need to narrow it down before the final vote. The final vote will also contain two other popular slogans so this is not the final vote for the TEAM VK56 slogan but rather a poll to see which of these is most popular. All of the slogans will automatically include the TEAM VK56 designation but this is just a vote for the other bit of it. Please vote for one of these because this slogan is getting a fair amount of love and this may be your last chance to have any input into the final TEAM VK56 slogan that will end up on all sorts of things.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Originally Posted by Titan4MDE
I myself like BORN PREDATORS and DIE HARD COMPETITORS.

The term Born Predator sounded a little stalkish so I chose not to use it. Without the word Track or Race day in front of it, the word predator can be construed as all sorts of things and it is often used by the news media to describe evil individuals as in the coined phrase "child predator." I love having the word predator in there but we have to be very careful what words we put with it. Please feel free to vote on one of those listed though. Also when creating this slogan I looked at some of the most popular slogans of all time and a lot of them had 5 or 7 words. there's something to be said for the 5 and 7 word slogans packing a little more punch than a 6 word slogan and I'm not quite sure why, just an observation.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Papa_D said:
Originally Posted by Titan4MDE
I myself like BORN PREDATORS and DIE HARD COMPETITORS.

The term Born Predator sounded a little stalkish so I chose not to use it. Without the word Track or Race day in front of it, the word predator can be construed as all sorts of things and it is often used by the news media to describe evil individuals as in the coined phrase "child predator." I love having the word predator in there but we have to be very careful what words we put with it. Please feel free to vote on one of those listed though. Also when creating this slogan I looked at some of the most popular slogans of all time and a lot of them had 5 or 7 words. there's something to be said for the 5 and 7 word slogans packing a little more punch than a 6 word slogan and I'm not quite sure why, just an observation.
Maby ditch the "and" in-between. More direct and to the point. No messing around

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Leadsled124 said:
Maby ditch the "and" in-between. More direct and to the point. No messing around
We still wouldn't put "Born Predator"
on any Official club stuff, it just sounds too stalkish, like "Born Killers", too many negative connotations can be derived from it so it is no good to us. We may take the "and" out of one of the others but we need to narrow it down first.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
sorry Papa D I really aint "feeling any of them":hellno: Still like the all throttle no bottle or shift happens

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AF-Medic said:
sorry Papa D I really aint "feeling any of them":hellno: Still like the all throttle no bottle or shift happens
We can't use either on of those because some people WILL use the bottle and we can't use "Shift" anything because Nissan owns that, sorry man but that's the way it is. I think the graphics will overshadow whatever slogan there is on the shirts if that makes you feel any better.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts