Nissan Titan Forum banner

***official so cal riding thread***

3K views 35 replies 9 participants last post by  ryno4x 
#1 ·
Hey guys/gals,
So I came up with this brilliant idea to make a thread completely devoted to planning riding trips for us socal guys. These trips can be day trips, camping trips, track trips, whatever! If you want to go riding and you are looking for a riding partner, come in here and post up and chances are you will get a group together! I think this thread will work out great if it's used :teethmast

#2 ·
that all being said... I will throw out the first request/trip info...

last sunday Jonblazed and I hit up Milestone MX park in riverside. It was LEGIT and i am looking to go again Wednesday (2/16) at about 6 PM. The park has 5 tracks ranging from mini to vet to pro. If it doesnt rain would anybody like to roll with me??

#3 ·
well with a screen name like mine i'd assume I'd wanna go. to bad i'm in az. should hit up glamis some century.

#4 ·
I wanna go weds, just need to make sure I take my bike with me to temec and the rain holds off long enough. 6pm is when your gonna get there?

#5 ·
yeah as long as no rain...its pretty dam sunny right now so we might be okay?

#7 ·
i would man but i have class tonight :(

#12 ·
glamis is tight but they have shut down a lot and it is just too crazy sometimes...i always see somebody get airlifted out over a stupid mistake...depressing

#14 ·
lets just make an ocotillo trip and call it a day cause thats the best place to ride in my mind...SHHEEEELLLL REEEEEEF

#16 ·
LOL that would be pretty siik!

So i finally got around to getting the picks up from the last milestone trip! here are a few, im in white on blue and Jon is on the suzuki....

Reactions: JB
#18 ·
really short notcie but....ima be at Milestone MX park tonight at around 545 for anybody that wants to join!

#19 ·
Anybody down for milestone Wednesday night? Hit me up!

#20 ·
I just might have to roll out this weds. Didn't get to go to the race due road closure, damm snow. What time do you usually get to the track?

#21 ·
scott,
i will prolly get there around 530 PM

#22 ·
Good riding with you Brandon! Let me know when your next session is. Havent figured out what my moto plans are yet for the weekend...I'll text you!

#23 ·
my wallet is hurting a bit right now so i will probably take next week off but after that im down fo sho! il hit u up man!

#25 ·
i need to save up a little bit but I need to make a desert trip before the heat comes.. I will post up when ready!

#26 ·
Damn, im 16, and amazed with myself that all the places everybody is naming off, ive been to 5+ times haha, been riding since i was 5, and would love to take the truck out somewhere. Does Visalia count as Socal? :teethmast

#27 ·
dude anything south of san fran can be socal for all i care lol

#29 ·
idk, i used to go to gorman a lot but then the cops started coming out and it got really sketchy. I know a lot of people that have gotten some hefty tickets out there...

#36 ·
just got back on the bike was out of comission for a while from a crash in feb i went sat felt good to be riding again lets get a track day set up soon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.