Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there is an official TITANTALK sticker available? If not, the members should come up with a universal design and have a sticker made. I always see Titans driving around and wonder if they are members.
(If you are good with creating decals, please post.)

·
Banned
97 Posts
I do custom stickers for allot of companies in the aftermarket industry I though that there was already one but never got an answer when I inquired about it. I would be happy to put something together.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That would be sick, nice truck by the way. What are you thinking like (TT) or something that stands out a little more.

·
Registered
452 Posts
I kinda like the design at the top of the page, with the hamburger with Titantalk written in it. Either that or maybe TITANTALK written out in the same letters as TITAN on the trucks...

·
Banned
97 Posts
i was thinkin the hamburger logo or the titan the way its spelt for starters i think that is the best start.... so basicly ya what he said

·
Registered
147 Posts
svrdtitan said:
i was thinkin the hamburger logo or the titan the way its spelt for starters i think that is the best start.... so basicly ya what he said

How about the hamburger, with "TITAN" in the middle instead of "Nissan" And below it maybe "sponsored by Titan-Talk". Maybe with a place below it for one's handle here...
It could be more square in shape to stand out from any other stickers...

Just a thought...

Steven

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Be aware that the owner of the site (Ekool) will need to approve any decal that uses the name and logo of the site. I recommend that you email him before you go any farther and ask his approval.

·
Registered
41,353 Posts
here we go again! LOL

some stickers were made up a while back. you might want to do a search, they made quite a few.

·
Registered
792 Posts
I am sure that a lot of us would be willing to advertise if some were made. I think the last time I saw some they were trying to charge for them.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Yeah I def think we can come up with something a little fresher than that one...

·
Banned
97 Posts
i am going to work on it today i just got back from sema show wihthe truck and am getting settled back in a week in vegas is too much but i got the basic idea of what i am gonna try and do. but we still need to get it approved before we produce anything. but i will draw some stuff up and have it on here by end of day

·
Registered
366 Posts
i want one too.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
juscuzram said:
Yeah I def think we can come up with something a little fresher than that one...
Gee, we're sorry to be such stodgy old kronies! :jester:

Freakin newbs.... Next you guys will have a problem with the wheels being circular! :bangit:

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
svrdtitan said:
i am going to work on it today i just got back from sema show wihthe truck and am getting settled back in a week in vegas is too much but i got the basic idea of what i am gonna try and do. but we still need to get it approved before we produce anything. but i will draw some stuff up and have it on here by end of day

Did you repaint your truck this year for SEMA???

1 - 20 of 24 Posts