Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 05 king cab and I just put some beefy new tires and wheels on it to help it look a little meaner. I also just put on the pro comp leveling kit to help out too. The problem is i was taking some pictures the other day and i cant help but notice how the grey/ silver bumper sticks out like a SORE thumb...what can i do to change this look up a little?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Well the easiest thing to do would be to have it painted to match the rest of the truck.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, Do they make aftermarket bumpers?

·
Registered
370 Posts
I bet you can get aftermrket chrome, but why not get a roll pan in the rear? I thought of it myself. I would want one that covers the hitch a bit because it may look stupid. I have not even investigated this yet. maybe Lund??

Chris 04

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
There are a few.
But you should paint it black (or color-matched)

Reactions: BFALCO126

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
04-10 Rear Bumper

Be prepared to pay dearly for them. I believe they run about $1,100....:teeth:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Or you could just build you a rear end replacement bumper... take some pipe and make ur angles, make some brackets and fit it to the frame and then finish it up with some diamond plate.. thats what my next project is but ill prob do the front first..

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
all great suggestions thanks! but i am thinkin the route i am going to go is to paint it. grnTitan04's pic looks awsome! I am pretty sure he decided to go black as opposed to color matching right?

·
Registered
1,390 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Yeah i painted mine and actually got a lot of compliments, i think it made the truck look 100 times better. I used rustolleum auto paint, the stuff works good and even gives a good clear coat shine!

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah i painted mine and actually got a lot of compliments, i think it made the truck look 100 times better. I used rustolleum auto paint, the stuff works good and even gives a good clear coat shine!
yeah man yours looks sick..the black bumper on the black paint is mean!

·
Registered
839 Posts
I like these...pretty tough looking.

04-10 Rear Bumper

grnTitans looks real good too.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah tywinter those are pretty awsome but i dont have the cash to fork out. grnTitan04 thanks man that helps becuase im in socal!

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bedline it, thats what I plan on doing to mine.
dont mean to sound like an idiot but what is that? is that like a roll pan?

·
Registered
839 Posts
yeah tywinter those are pretty awsome but i dont have the cash to fork out. grnTitan04 thanks man that helps becuase im in socal!
HAHA...me neither

maybe someday.

·
Registered
839 Posts
dont mean to sound like an idiot but what is that? is that like a roll pan?
I assume he meant to have it sprayed by line-X or something like that.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I assume he meant to have it sprayed by line-X or something like that.
would that look smooth and finished or rough like most spray in bed liner looks?

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
depends on the bed liner. the ones in our trucks that come from the factory or pretty smooth compared to other bed liners our there. but most likely it'll be rough looking.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts