Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So are we gonna have an offroad meet this year in Oct or Nov. We need to set one early as possible so many Titan's can attend. Lets all set a date and agree...as well as who wants to come forward to lead the convoy.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Where at?

(this is useless text because it said the message above was too short, this should be ok now don't you think this is long enough? I do. If you are still reading this, that is 15 seconds of your life you will never get back... just saying)

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Where at?

(this is useless text because it said the message above was too short, this should be ok now don't you think this is long enough? I do. If you are still reading this, that is 15 seconds of your life you will never get back... just saying)
thanks for wasting my time lol.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ha ha yea i hate that sh*t too....well idk im trying to see who wants to go offroad...that way we can set a date

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Doesn't so much make a difference what month, just the weekend really. I have nothing planned. Just need to know if I'm going to have my daughter that weekend or not.

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
I'm down, as long as you don't mind a Power Wagon taking sweep... I can run recon like when I had the ole Titan...

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Doesn't so much make a difference what month, just the weekend really. I have nothing planned. Just need to know if I'm going to have my daughter that weekend or not.
Well i dont have a specific week so you guys decide. Im down whenever.
I'm down, as long as you don't mind a Power Wagon taking sweep... I can run recon like when I had the ole Titan...
Sure man you can lead if you want....im not so familiar with barstow or lucern like you or Lou...ive been there before but forgot the roads..lol so did you lift the power wagon? any pics

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Well i dont have a specific week so you guys decide. Im down whenever.

Sure man you can lead if you want....im not so familiar with barstow or lucern like you or Lou...ive been there before but forgot the roads..lol so did you lift the power wagon? any pics
I usually take sweep so I can take care of the stragglers, as well as the people that get stuck... I have a winch this time, so I won't burn up a transfer case like I did in my Titan.

No lift on the Power Wagon yet. I'm still trying to figure out how much lift I need to fit 40" - 42" tires. I'll probably wait until the Bushwacker cut out flares are released and go from there. I definately don't want to go over a 4" lift if I can. Here's a few pics from my last outing:

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
kool i like it. well yea 40's sound bad*ss.

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
I am down for either month... Is someone coordinating a Barstow To Primm run later this summer? If so, someone else should coordinate the Lucerne run the other month... I'm currently trying to plan a Pismo Camping weekend for Aug 12,13,&14... when I get things set up better, I'll post up a thread, hopefully in the next couple of days...

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Too bad my truck isn't ready.

·
Registered
947 Posts
I'd be down for any weekend in October/November.. Somebody set a date!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Been gone a long time but I saw this thread and thought it'd be cool to see a group of TT members hit the Barstow to Vegas run! Would be a good weekend! LoL Anyways -my truck is gonna be down a while, got too many "minor" problems coming up and my dog is racking up a large vet bill on me as I type this :D Atleast I just made my final truck payment last month! Woot! Anyways glad to see this forum is still thriving! I'll be around!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts