Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Rigid Industries 2004-2015 Nissan Titan LED Grille​

Very EASY to Install out of the box, Once you see the craftsmanship of this GRILL you'll know why it's the BEST for our Nissan Titan!!​

Description

Rigid Industries’ 2004-2015 Nissan Titan Grille is made from custom laser-cut 304 stainless steel with a high quality powder coat finish and includes stainless steel button socket head bolts and nylon nuts – no welds. The grille can hold (1) 20” E-Series or Radiance light bar, which is sold separately. It is a full replacement of the factory grille and requires no cutting, which allows you to put the factory stock grille back into place if needed. Once installed, you will have a total front-end lighting solution that is clean and flawless.

PURCHASE YOURS HERE!!----->Rigid Industries 2004-2015 Nissan Titan LED Grille<-----PURCHASE YOURS HERE!!​
Retail @ $664.99

Rigid Grill fits ANY 20" LED Light Bar but why not put the BEST??​

Rigid LED Light Bar OPTIONS:

Rigid 20'' E Series LED Lightbar, Combo
Priced @ $664.99
Optics: Hybrid - Spot / Flood Combo​

----------------------------------------------------------

Rigid E2 20" Combo​

Optics: Specter - Hyperspot/Driving
Retails $849.99

----------------------------------------------------------

Rigid Industries 20" Radiance

Choose your Flavor / Priced @ $227.99
(please check your local laws to determine if you can run RED or BLUE)

You will NEED the RIGID Multi-Trigger Harness to be able to utilize the back light & Light Bar

Radiance Mutli-Trigger Harness $79.99​

Please Contact US via PM or [email protected] for TT Member Pricing!!​

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
15 Posts
Sorry I can not message you back at the moment, I dont have enough posts to be able to PM you back. I did read your message though. The price you quoted, is that with a rigid light? Or does the light itself need purchased separately? Thanks for your help!

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry I can not message you back at the moment, I dont have enough posts to be able to PM you back. I did read your message though. The price you quoted, is that with a rigid light? Or does the light itself need purchased separately? Thanks for your help!
Send me an email [email protected] if you have any issues.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
send me one for free. i'll spread the good word about you.

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Happy New Year 2017! Thank you for your orders! Rigid is currently NOT shipping anything out until Monday. They are paused for inventory but hope to get items shipped Friday or Monday at the latest! Anyone else interested in Rigid Products? We still have plenty in our inventory so that doesn't stop the new orders. Let us know. Thanks!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts