Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have found rims that I like but they only come in 2 offsets +18 or -12. Wandering if anyone is running an offset similar to that. The rims are 18x9 and I know stock offset is +25 ( am I right) I have a 7 in lift and I'm planning on running nitto Terra grapplers 295/70/18. Some of this may seem a little redundant but I wanna get it right. Plus fender flares what is a good option?

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
If you have the CST 7" the -12 will clear their spindles better. If you get spindle rubbing with the +18's, you will need to either send them back, (usually at your cost), or buy wheel adapters, (good ones are expensive).

With the -12 will be more likely to rub when turning sharply, (on the inside fender, near the frame, but the pinch weld mod will solve the issue if you get it. See the link in my sig). My friend had this with his Pro Comp lift and 35x12.5 M/Ts. Your tires will be a little smaller, and your lift is a little taller, so you'll probably be fine.

The +18's inside edge sticks in about 1/4" more than stock, so outside edge sticks out 3/4" more, while the -12's inside edge is out 1" more than stock, so its outside edge is 2" further out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts