Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i think what i am talking about is called negative offset ...i have noticed that most lifted truck's wheels stick out a little further from the wheel wells...i kinda like that....one day several years from now i plan to lift my truck 4-6 inches...for now i really like my stock rims and tires...now i was wondering if i could just put in a 'negative offset spacer', leaving all of the other components stock...i have gathered that it mighty provide more stability {not that i have noticed a stability problem or anything}...i am considering an equal mini-lift {PRG 2.5"} since my 08 already has the perfect rake IMO, but since i'd like to keep this wheel-and-tire combo i dunno if i should just wait...i mostly just think i'd like the stance better if i could get them out there 1/2" to 1" further out.....now all you experts out there tell me what you think...please

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
but i like my wheels.......you don't think that a mini-lift plus spacing the tires out some wouldn't look good?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.