Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just popping in to say hello. Not new to forums by any stretch (run several myself) but I am new to the Titan. Just traded off one of our two 2010 Toyota FJ Cruisers for a 2011 Nissan Titan Pro-4X crew cab, smoke gray.

Looking forward to becoming active within this community and learning more about our truck.

:gunz:

·
Super Moderator
160,774 Posts
Congrats on the purchase, and welcome to the boards. Much to learn, and much to mod. Have fun!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats on the purchase, and welcome to the boards. Much to learn, and much to mod. Have fun!
Thanks for the welcome. Only through careful negotiations did I avoid losing my *** on the quantity of mods that I had made to my FJC, so I am probably going to keep it pretty simple on the Titan for now.

I've admired the looks of the Titan for years but hadn't considered one until my wife traded our F250 off for yet another FJ Cruiser, and then suddenly we were saddled with two smallish SUVs and not a truck in sight to do any work with. The Titan's looks, overall package and dealer incentives were just too much to resist, so my FJ fell on the sword so that we could have another truck in the family.

The Titan was literally just delivered to me here at work about an hour ago, so I haven't even had a chance to enjoy it yet. We test drove a different color / options package, made our decision and had to wait for the dealership to transfer this one in for us.

Anyway... looking forward to it. :)

·
Super Moderator
160,774 Posts
The Pro 4X is a nicely outfitted truck. If I were in the market for a new Titan, even though where I live I have absolutely NO need for a 4WD truck, that's what I'd have to get. They're nice.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Not cool...Not cool at all. I bought one a few months back and the dealerships could not find a Loaded Smoke Pro-4X. I am jealous. Congratulations.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Damn FNGs. They don't know crap...why would anyone buy a Pro-4X?

Welcome!

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Welcome to the best Titan forum!

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
Nice color choice, that was the color I wanted but couldnt find one.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Welcome and enjoy.

Rule #2................................. double tap

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
welcome to tt bro....pro4x only way to go...let the modding begin

·
Registered
56 Posts
Congrats on the purchase. In my mind that truck doesn't need much. A nice exhaust and intake will make the truck up a little and you will still keep your warranty.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts