Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I test drove a Titan today. It was a king cab SE 4x4. Quite nice, fairly basic interior but im not buying a truck to sit in the lap of luxury. I was vary impressed by the motor and now see what you guys mean by whanting to race it all the time :) I honestly think that my mind is made up on the new truck ill be getting. :cheers:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah now im just kinda wishing i had the cash to get one. But i guess ill have it soon enough. Im going to work on selling my f-150 and my Isuzu Trooper to get the Titan. That coupled whith ill be making about 20K a year (Air Force) ill be able to buy one when i get my duty station then just fininace and be able to pay it off perty fast :hat:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hello mepr,

I sold my Isuzu Trooper to get this truck as well. I loved the Trooper but it hasn't got a thing on the Titan. This truck is incredible. Good luck on getting yours soon!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah my trooper is cool and all but i wahn t something that can tow. I have a Chevy LUV 4x4 that is my off road trail beater and i think it would be nicer to it if i could throw it on a trailer so it only has to deal whith the rigors of the trail and not driving on the highway too. So hopefully here in a half year ill have a titan and the luv on a trailer and ill be the happiest man alive :gunz:

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just sold my '91 pathfinder 2 days ago. It was a sad day, but I know have some nice cash for a down payment for when we move. My wife and I are moving out of Alaska soon. We'll be living w/parents for about a month. Then once we've got our own place...

Woo Hoo!!! Titan, here I come! :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts