Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had to take an unscheduled road trip in the regular car.
On the return trip, I passed this:

I snapped it using my camera phone.

2 miles or so up the road, I have to pass another Titan.
That's cool.
While waiting for traffic to move so I could pass, a goat pops up in the truck bed. I thought it was a big dog, but noooo. It's a goat. In a Titan. Got the phone out, and tried to take a picture, because a goat and a Titan? You don't see that every day either. Unfortunately, the goat dropped his head down while I was trying to get the pic, but that white lump is a goat, with a brown head.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
69,192 Posts
:lol: And he's in your lane to boot!

·
Registered
11,278 Posts

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
Country Boy got a Titan??????

·
Registered
954 Posts
^^^hahahaha^^^ nice one albonismo

The minute that damn goat tried to get on my Titan it would get a nice wake up call or maybe its the other way around :gunz:. Those stupid things climb on everything

·
Super Moderator
36,895 Posts
:rofl: ......

·
Registered
116 Posts
I know this may come as a shock to some of you, but your Titan is.......get ready for it......are you sitting down?........A TRUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! hauling farm animals is a perfectly acceptable use for a real truck.
If you want a psuedo car just to ride around in, buy a Ram.......:bangit:

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This was about 15 miles west of Blythe, CA. and it really was a goat.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Nothing wrong with carrying a goat just as long as the bed has a liner. Hate to see the bed scratched up by a useless farm animal. :redblob"
If it's a work truck, WTF cares? :dunno:

Sad thing is, it's dangerous to carry ANY animal untethered in the back of a pickup truck... Dangerous and irresponsible... But then, we know a few like that, now don't we? :poke:

·
Registered
954 Posts
I know this may come as a shock to some of you, but your Titan is.......get ready for it......are you sitting down?........A TRUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! hauling farm animals is a perfectly acceptable use for a real truck.
If you want a psuedo car just to ride around in, buy a Ram.......:bangit:
Yeah, hauling farm animals is OK and I have horses and my trucks get beat on but I still care about my paint as well as the trucks in general. I haul hay in the bed, load it with loads of wood shavings, mulch, and let my dogs walk around in the cab. But there is nothing cool about a goat jumping on the hood and roof of my truck and trying to eat the windshield wipers off...

And there's nothing good that can come from having an animal untied in the back of your truck and it jumping out and dying and possibly causing and accident.

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I really wanted that goat pic to come out.
Nothing personal.
It was a great shot.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts