1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
yea and i can do it faster.. hehe i timed my vid of 20-120 and i average 13 secs
i already have mine edited but gonna wait till i go to the track this weekend to add in some fst 1/4 mile times as well

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Chris get those videos up! The 15mph wind down here yesterday and in the stock map running rich notice no wheel spin on stab and sound of motor reving. Been working on new WOT table and Tranny table so the 70mm is back on as well so she's not perfect. Its just a jolt at getting yours up.

Misfit - yeah it looks really crazy but my sensors arent there....Its just an illusion.

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Awesome Video!!!

Must have 3.36 gears to shift into OD at 100. Mine shifts into OD at 110-115 with the 2.94's.
Same with mine.

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Well I decided since quite a few keep pm'ing me about vids I decided to make a few of me in "Full Street Trim" I know thier are those out there that still think I'm going to smoke my trans.. well this is for you!! :bangit:
Weather kinda sucked at the track worst thing was humidity and the wind.. 15mph sustaind headwind with up to 20mph gusts all night long, didnt stay but for maybe 2 hrs cause it just got annoying

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Awesome! Nice run's!!! the That thing look's like so much fun to drive!!! :coolsmile

I like the video W/O music way better! That engine sound's SO SWEET!!!!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Awesome! Nice run's!!! the That thing look's like so much fun to drive!!! :coolsmile

I like the video W/O music way better! That engine sound's SO SWEET!!!!
I agree, I'd like to hear the sound of the truck with the turbo. I could barely hear with the music. This was awesome to see, kinda gave me chills.... Nice work and just think it only took how many years and how much $$$???? You should do a Titan kit with all your knowledge. Turbo, tune and trans upgrade kit by Toomny.....Cost Priceless.... :teethmast:redblob":bump:

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Here ya go! No Music needed!!! :)

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Nnnnnice !!!!1

·
Registered
92 Posts
Tommymods PM me the next time you head to Crandall to race. I live in Ennis and my buddy lives right next to the track, would like to see your titan in action.

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Tommymods PM me the next time you head to Crandall to race. I live in Ennis and my buddy lives right next to the track, would like to see your titan in action.
ok, but doubt i ever race at ennis again, dallas raceway is just too nice.. ennis is too flaky.. and hardly ever open..

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
good runs chris

1 - 16 of 16 Posts