Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got that 1.5 front level kit from PRG..Wow, what fast service..ordered it and received it in less than 4 days.

So, Guess what happens this week. Sure will like having that level looking T...I think it makes the truck more aggressive looking, don't know if the handling will be different.

I am going to guess I will need the front end alignment for sure...

thanks for this forum for all the freely given advice and suggestions you good people give...

Tuffmag,

·
Premium Member
1,807 Posts
I really want to level my truck out. Please upload pics once you're done.

·
Premium Member
1,807 Posts
how do you likeyour halo's and how long have youhad them on?
I've had them since I bought the truck. They've got 25,000 miles on them with no problems. The halo takes a little while to warm up at first, then it's nice.

Having said all that, I want to do the headlight mod to my old lights, and replace the halos. I just feel like they are too "young" for me, if you get my drift. I figure I'll sell them once I do the headlight mod to my old ones. That was always the plan, I just haven't made the time to mod the OEMs.

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
All I had to get was a front end alignment. $50 at sears auto.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I got the PRG leveling kit as well and there is no difference in the overall handling of the truck. The install was pretty simple as well.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Make sure u post before and after pics...

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PRG 1.5 lvl kit installed

Sorry to disappoint the folks that wanted photos. I don't have the ability to install it myself. There is a post somewhere on the site that shows the install if I can find that link, post it I will...

I think leveling the truck gives it an aggressive look, but still think the back is just a little taller, still it looks good to me...

Rides the same, had an alignment done also.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I also just got my 1.5" PRG spacers on. I love the look of my truck now!! Congrats! You getting some differant rubber on your T now??

·
Premium Member
1,807 Posts
Re: PRG 1.5 lvl kit installed

Sorry to disappoint the folks that wanted photos. I don't have the ability to install it myself. There is a post somewhere on the site that shows the install if I can find that link, post it I will...

I think leveling the truck gives it an aggressive look, but still think the back is just a little taller, still it looks good to me...

You had it done? How much?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)

I also just got my 1.5" PRG spacers on. I love the look of my truck now!! Congrats! You getting some differant rubber on your T now??
Not getting diff rubber yet...need to rub some off. I have looked at the website and see some really nice 35 inch and the Nitto Terra Grapplers275/60/20 like RBT has..., but when the time comes I do think taller/wider is the way for me.

You had it done? How much?
how much! Are you sitting down?...All said and done with alignment was $300.00, Heading back today to have the torque settings checked as part of the package.
Shame Because I am mechanically inclined, live in an apartment complex, and don't know anyone with the ability to help me since I move to Nashville a few years ago.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts

:confused:

Who installed it for you? My frt is a .25" taller than the rear. 39" in the rear & 39.25" in the frt.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

:confused:Who installed it for you? My frt is a .25" taller than the rear. 39" in the rear & 39.25" in the frt.
I went to Gateway off of D*ckerson Road here in Nashville.
I don't know many places around Nashville that specialize and don't charge an arm and a leg for work. Do you know of other places that perform work on the Titan that you would recommend?

BTW: you have the size tires I think is what I will be looking for when the time comes...:rockon:rockon

·
Registered
3,324 Posts

I went to Gateway off of D*ckerson Road here in Nashville.
I don't know many places around Nashville that specialize and don't charge an arm and a leg for work. Do you know of other places that perform work on the Titan that you would recommend?

BTW: you have the size tires I think is what I will be looking for when the time comes...:rockon:rockon
I would use cole brothers (my neighbors sister owns it and I'm friends with her daughter). they installed my Katzkins leather in my 07 SE for around $900. Also Mosley's Auto trim who actually worked at Cole Brothers and is the cousin to my best friend. He has done some lifts on Titans and will probably do my Amp steps when they come in b/c he has experience with AMP. I go to Discount Tire for my rims and tires as they will match any price.

How soon will you be looking. I am about to lift mine as soon as my tax refund comes in (hopefully a a week or 2) and will be selling my rims and tires. the tires are still brand new as I don't put many miles on my T.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

I would use cole brothers (my neighbors sister owns it and I'm friends with her daughter). they installed my Katzkins leather in my 07 SE for around $900. Also Mosley's Auto trim who actually worked at Cole Brothers and is the cousin to my best friend. He has done some lifts on Titans and will probably do my Amp steps when they come in b/c he has experience with AMP. I go to Discount Tire for my rims and tires as they will match any price.

How soon will you be looking. I am about to lift mine as soon as my tax refund comes in (hopefully a a week or 2) and will be selling my rims and tires. the tires are still brand new as I don't put many miles on my T.
Nice!,
Thanks for the info. I used Cole Bro's to install my remote starter, but did not think of them for the level. I will have to look into them again.
Keep me in mind when you do your lift, I may be interested in the tires for sure. They will look good on my Blizzard T...
Also, Let me know about your lift when you get time. I would actually like to raise it 2 inches. What are you lifting your to?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts