Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i search and search for a way out of not paying $700 in labor to replace my headers. im at 77000 on my 05 titan. and from reading and reading on this site i found out that im covered im happy just not 100%. i still have to call tuesday and make sure im good to get them replace under the 80k warranty. but my question is would they install my stainless steel headers instead of the oem ones. thanks for the help.

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
so i search and search for a way out of not paying $700 in labor to replace my headers. im at 77000 on my 05 titan. and from reading and reading on this site i found out that im covered im happy just not 100%. i still have to call tuesday and make sure im good to get them replace under the 80k warranty. but my question is would they install my stainless steel headers instead of the oem ones. thanks for the help.
You already have the headers, I'm not sure if it's incredibly hard to DIY if you know what your doing. But I highly doubt the dealer will install your stainless headers. Call and ask them.

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
Warranty gets you the OEM parts.
Ask the dealer if they will help you get into a set of NISMO headers as an alternative.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So I dropped off my truck yesterday. He took the keys came back 7mins later and said yup its a crack manifold. I asked him why was it so fast he said the tech has done a lot and that's what it was. I said ok. I'm a little worried because this dealership has had a bad rep around here but it was recently sold and is under new management. The people were alright but I'm still very worried I don't want to get a call saying I have to pay for it or something else is wrong . I would of gone to another place but they are a bit far. Formerly known as barrys nissan of dartmouth. I'm praying everything goes good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts