Nissan Titan Forum banner
141 - 154 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Titan Pro4x
366 Posts
Pretty sure mine arrived 3 days after I ordered it… hope y’all used your 5% off!! 😉👍🏼

·
Registered
371 Posts
Didn’t use the code cuz I didn’t get it through JLT, got it through LMPerformance hoping to get it sooner. I need it by Friday.

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
3,673 Posts
mine is supposed to be here on the 21st but i did use the code

·
Registered
371 Posts
Well, it was delivered and install was easy enough. Use the video and not the instructions included.

One thing I couldn’t help notice, the JLT for my f150 looked like a quality piece and the hoses were sealed on the can side and had quick release on the hose ends to manifold and PCV. Looked like something that cost $160.

The JLT for the Nissan looks like something an 18 year old threw together from autozone. Regular hose just cut with some snips and plastic T connections. Looks like it should be about $30 from Amazon.

The cans are the exact same and seem to be quality pieces though. And I know it won’t affect the operation of it at all, just an observation.

·
Premium Member
4,585 Posts
Well, it was delivered and install was easy enough. Use the video and not the instructions included.

One thing I couldn’t help notice, the JLT for my f150 looked like a quality piece and the hoses were sealed on the can side and had quick release on the hose ends to manifold and PCV. Looked like something that cost $160.

The JLT for the Nissan looks like something an 18 year old threw together from autozone. Regular hose just cut with some snips and plastic T connections. Looks like it should be about $30 from Amazon.

The cans are the exact same and seem to be quality pieces though. And I know it won’t affect the operation of it at all, just an observation.
As long as it does it’s job well.

Clint

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
3,673 Posts
I hope mine doesn't come today. I just did a 95 mule bicycle ride around the bay so I am ready for dinner and relaxing

·
Registered
371 Posts
Well, if it does come it’s not a difficult install. Just be sure to use some oil to lube the hoses. Makes it much easier to seat the hoses properly.

·
Premium Member
4,585 Posts
I hope mine doesn't come today. I just did a 95 mule bicycle ride around the bay so I am ready for dinner and relaxing
Only 95 miles and you need a rest, toughen up there mister😉

Clint

• Haha
Reactions: busemans

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
3,673 Posts
i finally got time to put that kit on yesterday afternoon. it seems like a nice unit. 45,928 miles if i remember right. i know the 28 is right, ha ha ha.

·
Premium Member
4,585 Posts
i finally got time to put that kit on yesterday afternoon. it seems like a nice unit. 45,928 miles if i remember right. i know the 28 is right, ha ha ha.
I put the hoses in wire loom to keep them from chafing on things and to look better.

Clint

Reactions: busemans

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
3,673 Posts
i ran them differently than that video said, a little. i routed under and through places so the hoses would be less likely to rub hard corners or sharp plastic brackets and clips. i actually didn't even think of putting it in loom but i would have had to go find loom that size, which might have been hard in this little town

141 - 154 of 154 Posts