Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just noticed at random times today my oil pressure & oil temp light would come on in the bottom right corner (04 dash) for seconds to a few minutes. At the same time the Oil pressure gauge would 0 out and stop functioning. After a few seconds to a minute the lights would go off at the same time and the Oil pressure would go right back to the middle line from 0/Low... Any ideas whats going on? The engine sounds fine and my oil isn't low... Could those 3 lights/gauges have a similar circuit? It worried me because those aren't lights you want to ever see go on... Any help is appriciated.

·
Premium Member
3,551 Posts
I would look into changing the oil pressure switch/solenoid.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you talking about the sending unit by the oil filter? It stopped working last year and was replaced with a OEM one.

·
Premium Member
3,551 Posts
Yes, yes that's what I was thinking of. Well, I would swap it out again and see what happens...there not too terrible expensive.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
where is the oil pressure sending unit located? Im going to be changing the oil cooler gasket soon and wouldnt mind doing this at the same time. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
where is the oil pressure sending unit located? Im going to be changing the oil cooler gasket soon and wouldnt mind doing this at the same time. Thanks in advance.
anyone???

·
Premium Member
3,551 Posts
Here.

Attachments

Reactions: goathead
1 - 7 of 7 Posts