Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Titan is in! Must have been dropped off late last night.. drove through the lot yesterday afternoon and didn't see it.. but got the call this morning.

Now they're just working it in to get through the setup, inspection, etc... WOOHOO!! I'll have pics as soon as I get it!

·
Super Moderator
35,641 Posts
bvstone1 said:
My Titan is in! Must have been dropped off late last night.. drove through the lot yesterday afternoon and didn't see it.. but got the call this morning.

Now they're just working it in to get through the setup, inspection, etc... WOOHOO!! I'll have pics as soon as I get it!
All right!!!!!!!

We are all excited with you!! Brings back memories of our pick up day!!

Happy trails! :cheers:

·
Registered
152 Posts
bvstone1 said:

That's awesome dude!!! Can't wait to see the pic's.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Posted a pic in the pic section.. too busy driving to take pics! LOL... No problems yet.. didn't really listed to the radio yet.. all CD.

It was funny, we were sitting in the truck in the showroom going through the features. When we got to the stereo I popped in a CD I had burned the night before and played 50cent.. got all the gals in the showroom hoppin! That sub really pumps! Yo shorty, it's your birthday... thought it was an appropriate song to play when picking up the new truck... LOL!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Big time congrats, BV!!! :cheers: I know you're gonna love the Titan experience!!! :upsidedow

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I already love it! Just added a couple interior pics to the other post in the pictures section..

Wohoo!

·
Registered
647 Posts
Congrats on the truck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts