Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
that's a great looking truck! i'm a big fan of the rack.

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
Want to see that rig down at our regional meet in June at Rockingham NC!:eyebrow:

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Great looking truck! I like, I like!

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
That rack looks perfect on that color truck. The step bars too, I have the bars and Bed Rails on mine, but they really look good on that gray. Good stuff there; so, you've been holding out on us huh? lol. :)

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Great lookin rig man!! :cheers:

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Hey man. This may just be me but, I think a rack (like a yakama) would look sick on those bed racks. Given that you dont move them around a lot or anything. And it would deff be a tall s.o.b. with the lift and all. I have thought about doing this to mine but I don't have the bed racks so thought I'd toss it out there to someone else haha. But I love the brush gaurd, looks mean.
:cheers:

·
Registered
8 Posts
How are you liking the bed racks. Are they good quality. I have been thinking about getting them but keep looking for something more baja looking if that makes any sense.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the bed racks are very solid. i can do dips b/w them and they dont budge. i weigh 230. i have yet to add any additional things to the racks. i mainly use them for surf boards. a lot to spend for just that in my opinion. will probably find more uses in the future. the back one also slides front to back on the utility track and has a brake light.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Thise are the OEM Racks right? I've only seen a few, so not sure.

I love the modern style, and the 3rd light like you pointed out, perfect for an OR 4x4. Never paid attention to those details before.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the racks are oem, i guess. they are from the factory. the lift is a pro comp I 6" with 35x12.50's

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
exhaust is a magnaflow with magnaflow tip. but with those damn 35's, the cab drone @1500 rpms is up there. anyone out there have suggestions on how to minimize the cab drone?
yes, the XD series diesels in black. bad ***!!!

·
Premium Member
75,188 Posts
nice racks, they are great for surfboards! check the link in my sig if you like for a way to use them with the bedextender. also, you can use the bed extender and 07 and up bed divider to haul surfboards quite succesfully. if you are interested i can post some pics of how i've used it recently.. it's great stuff and all oem.

I had trouble finding pads that would go around these overhead racks though, seems like you have a similar issue.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Very nice truck! Good color too.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts