Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IN MY GARAGE!!!
please someone explain how it is possible to not see a truck parked on one side of tha garage...
yea so in short, my mom was backing her car into the garage and failed to look and see my truck there...luckily it was just the corner of the bumper, minor scratch and some rub on the quarter pannel...all detailable.
but her car (06 civic si) deffinatly lost the battle with 2 8-10in dents on her wheel well/fender area.
oh well, just a little rant and rave, and thought it would get a decent laugh.

NICK

·
Premium Member
92,253 Posts
Heh heh.. I feel your pain. My lady once backed my 300M into my Ford because she never looked behind her when she backed out of the garage until she got near the street. Oh yeah, and she blamed me for blocking the driveway.... where the truck always sat. Like my sig says, IT'S ALL MY FAULT!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Your answer can be found in these few words, "my mom was backing her car "

Unless you do it all the time, most people have a hard time backing a vehicle up. They start to freak out and try looking over both shoulders at the same time.

·
Premium Member
92,253 Posts
And usually turn the wheel in the wrong direction because the brain can't figure out that the head is on backwards..... So the hands become stupid. :ftard:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts