Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have more pic's just let me know if your interested and i will get some posted. 305/35/24 is the tire size and they have more that 3/4 the tread left. The rims and tires are in great condition, i just want to go with a bigger tire for towing so i am getting a smaller rim. thanks guys,:rockon

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey COMEONITSATITAN,
Why don't you just get a bigger tire for THAT rim?

I ask this because I have some 24" rims that i'm about to put on. They have 315/35/24 tires on them. My boy had them on an avalanch, and he said that he got the tires a little bigger so that he could tow and stuff. I was thinking about getting some 304/35/24's, but i'd rather keep the tires that are already on there

So, I was wondering, are you saying that 24's with a bigger tire won't fit my titan? or did you just decide that because you wanted the smaller rim?

also, how did the titan drive with this size rims/tires? did you have to make wide turns and stuff?
Did you have to get it lifted at all?

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
jpourciau said:
Hey COMEONITSATITAN,

I ask this because I have some 24" rims that i'm about to put on. They have 315/35/24 tires on them. My boy had them on an avalanch, and he said that he got the tires a little bigger so that he could tow and stuff. I was thinking about getting some 304/35/24's, but i'd rather keep the tires that are already on there

So, I was wondering, are you saying that 24's with a bigger tire won't fit my titan? or did you just decide that because you wanted the smaller rim?

also, how did the titan drive with this size rims/tires? did you have to make wide turns and stuff?

I have 24's with 305/35/24 tires and to me the truck pretty much rides the same. The turning radius of the truck is the same also, no difference. Didn't have to raise it, but will have to lower it :thumbsup:
[/ATTACH] DSC00341.JPG

·
Registered
9 Posts
mjv8507 said:
I have 24's with 305/35/24 tires and to me the truck pretty much rides the same. The turning radius of the truck is the same also, no difference. Didn't have to raise it, but will have to lower it :thumbsup:
[/ATTACH] View attachment 55142
Thanks for the info. Thats gonna help a lot. How much did you lower yours?
and do you have a picture from before you lowered it?

·
Registered
662 Posts
If I didn't tow such a heavy TT I would love to have them. Oh well free bump.:bump:

·
Registered
121 Posts
jpourciau said:
Hey COMEONITSATITAN,

You can fit 40 series tires with VERY minimal rubbing...nothing to worry about. I have hit some pretty bad pot holes and have never been worried.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts