Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright all, since there seems to be a thread for every other color titan out there, let's rep the SMOKE beasts, the TRUE best color there is....:gunz: here's a couple of mine....plus one of me after a bottle of everclear...:upsidedow

Attachments

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
Smoke as in smokem!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
yea!! smokin rice rocket. back when I was shopping for a titan I wanted to buy a black one. but had a hard time finding one, than I came across this smoke color titan with charcole wheels and that was it. I think it's the next best color besides black.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Here's my '06 SE KC 4x4... will have to update after Christmas. Hoping for some Rhino Dominator steps.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Well, it sure seems to be the most COMMON color. Everyone and their Grandmother has a smoke Titan... Way to be original, guys! :jester:

Aw geez! Now Ima get flamed! :jester: :jester:

Truth is, they are ALL the best color if they're on a Titan! :cheers:

·
Registered
662 Posts
There are 3 smokes in my work parking lot right now.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Aren't "smoke" trucks just black wannabe trucks that aren't good enough to be Galaxy Black? :lol:

Oh, I'm gonna get so :flame:

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
yea whatever!! My RED BRAWN is a better color

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
great pics guys, keep em coming.....

black beauty and ecmeyla.....i'll keep the flames to myself, ONLY out of respect that you're fellow titan owners.....:cheers:

LET'S SEE SOME MORE SMOKE!!!

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
06_SMOKE_SE_CC said:
great pics guys, keep em coming.....

black beauty and ecmeyla.....i'll keep the flames to myself, ONLY out of respect that you're fellow titan owners.....:cheers:

LET'S SEE SOME MORE SMOKE!!!
Hey, don't lump me in with that guy! At least I have respectable avatars and sig pics.... :D

BTW, nice trucks, guys! The smoke is a great color for not showing the dirt and weekly roadgrime. My truck looks dirty 10 minutes after I clean it! :jester: Titan-UP! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Blackbeauty said:
Hey, don't lump me in with that guy! At least I have respectable avatars and sig pics.... :D
oh yeah, how could i look over those....you're an honorary smoke owner just because of those....:jester:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Smoke is for the guys that were to stupid to buy silver and to scared to buy black so the pu$$ed out and bought the most common color.:boxing:

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
BIGGIE said:
Now that i think about it, i shoulda bought smoke, they just look so much better than my truck.:crybaby:
it's ok man, you can always go trade yours in....:jester:

·
Registered
265 Posts
It's was my favorite color. White is a close second for me.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 111 Posts