Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fess up..A green 2wd 08' CC with a nice front bumper, glass fenders, custom traction bars and what looked like an extended performance package up front...:)

I was there dropping off some parts, Anthony said the Titan was switching to a pre 08' rear end to allow a TT install...

·
Registered
712 Posts
That was mine! its actually an 05 if you can believe it and Anthony could not get it finished today so I have to wait till tomorrow. Wait just re read your post maybe there was a second titan. Was the glass unpainted? and front bumper only had one 7" light? and I was just getting a truetrac installed not swapping rear axles

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That was mine! its actually an 05 if you can believe it and Anthony could not get it finished today so I have to wait till tomorrow. Wait just re read your post maybe there was a second titan. Was the glass unpainted? and front bumper only had one 7" light? and I was just getting a truetrac installed not swapping rear axles
Yes, just one light!....Anthony might have been confused...
Are you having gears installed also?

·
Registered
801 Posts
wish I was there getting TT installed and gears.lol

·
Registered
712 Posts
I have 3.73's in there now was going to go lower for towing, but i do not tow that often so I am sticking with the current set up. One day sometime in the future I may slap 37"s on the beast and re-gear it to the 4.11's

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have 3.73's in there now was going to go lower for towing, but i do not tow that often so I am sticking with the current set up. One day sometime in the future I may slap 37"s on the beast and re-gear it to the 4.11's
I have 35"s now, but when I first had my 3.73's installed I had 33's....very nice tow gear for 33's!

·
Registered
893 Posts
@izzysplace... thats one sweet bumper, where did you get it done?

·
Registered
712 Posts
That bumper was built by Nick at DirtKing Fab I don't have the web site on this computer but you can find his posts in the Pre runner thread! and I love the bumper too Now all I need is to get the Long travel kit from Nick and some shock hoops and a bed cage and spring under and Oh man the list goes on and on!

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
That bumper was built by Nick at DirtKing Fab I don't have the web site on this computer but you can find his posts in the Pre runner thread! and I love the bumper too Now all I need is to get the Long travel kit from Nick and some shock hoops and a bed cage and spring under and Oh man the list goes on and on!
its a moneypit... should have gone 4.11s... sometimes as CL8_2WD had mentioned perhaps i should have gone with 4.56s to pair with my 37's... but now i'm thinking bout going back down to 35s so the 4.11s will be perfect.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts