Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the new PRO-4X long bed with a 6" Pro Comp lift kit rolling on 20" Pro Comp 7005 wheels in flat black to match all the fender well molding and handles...cause chrome don't get ya home...lol wrapped in Pro Comp 35x12.50R20 Xtreme Mud Terrain tires (that are very quite) Hope you guys like it!

Jake
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
31,154 Posts
SAAAAAAWWEEEEEEEET !!!!!!!!!!

It's the best color also !!!!! Good job !!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,032 Posts
I'm jealous :crying:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
375 Posts
Looks Good..
Hopefully I'll get some good pictures of mine..
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
37,152 Posts
KUSTOMZMAN1 said:
This is the new PRO-4X long bed with a 6" Pro Comp lift kit rolling on 20" Pro Comp 7005 wheels in flat black to match all the fender well molding and handles...cause chrome don't get ya home...lol wrapped in Pro Comp 35x12.50R20 Xtreme Mud Terrain tires (that are very quite) Hope you guys like it!

Jake

Looks awesome man...I was thinking of a very similar setup, mind if I ask how much the whole thing (lift, wheels and tires) ran you?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
686 Posts
That looks sweet! That should be showcased in the very front of your dealership and I'm sure it will sell quickly.

But black would have been better. ;)

I am really digging the 6" lift with the 20s. How much louder are the Xtreme Mud Terrain tires compared to stock?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
446 Posts
That does look good. Will you put a lift kit on mine for me? I will buy you a 6-pack and some cheetos.

Seriously though what does it cost for a lift kit like that installed including all parts and labor?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,056 Posts
:crying: I want a LONG BED


Beautiful truck.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
446 Posts
54warrior said:
:crying: I want a LONG BED


Beautiful truck.
What is stopping you? It is only $$$$. You can't take the money with you when you die, so you might as well spend it on a nice shiny new truck with long bed. It would also be good for the economy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BayStateSuks said:
That does look good. Will you put a lift kit on mine for me? I will buy you a 6-pack and some cheetos.

Seriously though what does it cost for a lift kit like that installed including all parts and labor?
with what I do I really cant talk money etc...on the forums but I'd be happy to help with any advice or you could always PM me. thanks for the repys!

Also I'd like to add that the truck rides like a caddy (better than stock) and thats pretty good! the new xtreme muds really look nasty but they ride and sound like a BFG AT (which is pretty quiet)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
446 Posts
KUSTOMZMAN1 said:
with what I do I really cant talk money etc...on the forums but I'd be happy to help with any advice or you could always PM me. thanks for the repys!

Also I'd like to add that the truck rides like a caddy (better than stock) and thats pretty good! the new xtreme muds really look nasty but they ride and sound like a BFG AT (which is pretty quiet)
Okay, I will rephrase my question, what is a reasonable range I should expect to pay for a shop to install that kit if I buy all the parts? Thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
yeah DeadRiver...actually I dont think he knew...he trusts me to do a good job (thats what they pay me for), so I just took a long bed and did it. after seeing the pics you sent me I knew it would look good.

As far as prices it's really hard to say, I'd look up an off road shop or two in your area and compare. there are so many factors as to how much (location/ buy in percentage/ labor rate/ etc...) each shop can make there own pricing and if they are the only shop well then...you normally get raped (or if its like it is in AZ) where theres a shop on every corner, people normally compete and will install stuff next to nothing (thats why so many shops go out if biz down here)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,079 Posts
nice work jake.....those longbeds look so GOOOOOOOOOOOD lifted :smoke: first time i saw one, i thought it was an f250 at a glance, but was thrilled to see that it was a fellow TITAN....if i didn't already have so much stuff to pay on and if my truck wasn't slightly beat up, i would go trade it in for a longbed :teethmast
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,981 Posts
KUSTOMZMAN1 said:
This is the new PRO-4X long bed with a 6" Pro Comp lift kit rolling on 20" Pro Comp 7005 wheels in flat black to match all the fender well molding and handles...cause chrome don't get ya home...lol wrapped in Pro Comp 35x12.50R20 Xtreme Mud Terrain tires (that are very quite) Hope you guys like it!

Jake

LOVE IT!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,056 Posts
You had me looking online for a white PRO-4X this morning. Fortunately for my wallet, I can't find one in the state of Pennsylvania!!! Plus, mine is about 5-6 months from being paid for, and I've been looking forward to not having that payment every month.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
446 Posts
54Warrior, the long bed is calling you. It is made for you. I think you should go test drive one upon which time you shall become its new owner. You shall not be able to resist it...
 
1 - 20 of 56 Posts
Top