Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First baptist church is having a car show on sept 17th. Its 25 bucks to enter and the money goes to celebrate recovery. Itd b cool to get several Titans in it lined up together.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I would love to do that... Wait but then I would have to clean my truck and that might take awhile.. Like TurnNburn (Jose) said my dash is wearing a fur coat... lmao That would be cool to have 5 or 6 T's out there together...

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea it would be, just clean it up a little I cleaned mine yesterday and thought it was never gonna end lol. Good news is U got over 3 months

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Saw a rear-ended modded T yesterday in Moore.....does it belong to anyone on the boards?

This T did not have a normal steel rear bumper, but more color matching flush bumper with possibly bedlined rims. I see it all the time on the way to my in-laws house off of 4th St in Moore.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Couldn't tell from the road. I always see it parked in their driveway on S Rambling Oaks Dr.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hope it wasnt 08blizzard. His truck is/was sick. I think thats about where he livef.

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
Hope it wasnt 08blizzard. His truck is/was sick. I think thats about where he livef.
He lives in Moore, but doesn't have bedlined rims. I'm pretty sure it wasn't him.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yea I knew he didnt but coulda changed em. I know he has alot of colormatch.

·
Super Moderator
37,256 Posts
When you say :spam: you say it all

·
Super Moderator
37,256 Posts
You missed the spammer .. that's all . :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts