Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What do you guys think of this? The black guy threw the first punch, so I think he got what he deserved.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQJFv9SMSMQ

UPDATE on the vid. Someone managed to find the camera girl and interview her

YouTube - Lyanna Washington dude who taped the AC transit fight.flv

According to the girl, the old guy initiated the confrontation by randomly asking the other guy for a spit shine:confused: If you watch to the end, she says that the old guy comes back when the cops show up and turns himself in for arrest.

·
Registered
7,246 Posts
Just another trash talking piece of garbage with more bark then bite. That little turd had the "balls" to strike a 67 year old man and got his *** handed to him for it. I LOVE it.
Ya but our country is so f#cked up today that the old man is probably the one that got in trouble.

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Ya but our country is so f#cked up today that the old man is probably the one that got in trouble.
I can see that happening.. but I doubt it. There is no mistake that the punk threw the first blow.
The old man got up, and moved to the other end of the bus to avoid a fight.. yea he kept talking trash, but the punk came over and assaulted him.
That deserves an asswhoopin. He didnt do it in excess either. Plowed him to the ground, gave him a few more for good measure, and left.

I would love to meet this man. I would buy him the biggest freaking steak dinner he could handle.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
thats some funny $hit

·
Registered
7,246 Posts
I didnt see the black guy hit him first? I even went back a few times. Either way its funny as **** lol
He didnt hit him in the face. He kind of tries to punch him in the stomach it looks like. IMO the old guy had every right to kick his @ss.

·
Registered
889 Posts
That was great!!! Funny stuff. I laughed when i saw the chick eating candy like she was at the movies. lol

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
LMAO! shut up pinky lmao! Well pinky wooped some *** for sure!

·
Premium Member
17,192 Posts
woman on board to beat the piss out of that yacking *** woman with the camera as well.
She deserves an academy award for best short film on the bus. Getting your punk A$$ kicked by an old guy on the bus is bad enough, getting it immortalized on youtube is a lifetime of embarrassment. Can you imagine when the guy goes to his friend's house to watch the Final Four or the NBA playoffs and has to watch himself on a 56" screen with the whole crew at halftime? And of course camera girl and her friends have it all over myspace and facebook by now.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts