Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i know osme of you know about a meet that is being held at old town in kissimmee. it will be october 12 (friday night cruise) and sat oct 13 will be the main meet/show/dyno day. i dunno the rules about linking to other titan sites here but you can check out the numerous thread on the subject at ct in the southeast forum. this meet is open to any titan owner regardless of what website you are a member of. last time was great fun there anr numerous things to do for the whole family. the weekend of this meet there will be a comaro show there as well. we will be having a chasis dyno at the saturday event the price is $50 for 3 pulls with a titan specalist behind the wheel fo the truck. ( the specalist will be shailey for those of you that know him) right now there is a prepay thread at the other site 4 more people and we will get our runs for $40 each any peope that dont wish to prepay can dyno as well but will have to wit for those htat have prepaid and the price for them will be $50 for 3 pulls with printout with afr. if im breaking the rules here by posting another sites meet im am sorry i just want everyone to have the chance to come out and have a great time. you can check out all that is there at this website www.old-town.com. thanks and i hope to hear from and see some of you at the meet.

·
Registered
789 Posts
yes i will be there for sure. also the organizer KURK aka Transformer is going to change the meet to be an open for all get together and not call it a "ct meet". he wants it to be open for all... even other trucks. yes even dodges, fords, chevys, and toyotas so we can compare each other in a friendly civilized manner. there will be at least 3 supercharged titans and a few lowered ones too. there are so many lifted titans i lost count last time. so everyone please come out.

·
Registered
484 Posts
I will be there with my lowered titan. Sobe I need cards!

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
I've already entered your names on the attendance roster!

:cheers:

·
Registered
288 Posts
hey guys!

i just got a call from my buddies that will be providing the dyno!!

guess who's towing it there :cool:

me...

not much done to my truck performance wise, but it will be fun to get out and about!

·
Banned
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cassio said:
hey guys!

i just got a call from my buddies that will be providing the dyno!!

guess who's towing it there :cool:

me...

not much done to my truck performance wise, but it will be fun to get out and about!
so you know kyle too huh? small world i told him if he needed a tow rig i would voulenteer when i went to the shop to confirm they would be there on the 13 and get payment info so i coud get the prepays started. ended up helping them move the lift in the rain with an out of gas forklift lol

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
SoBeGraphics said:
yes i will be there for sure. also the organizer KURK aka Transformer is going to change the meet to be an open for all get together and not call it a "ct meet". he wants it to be open for all... even other trucks. yes even dodges, fords, chevys, and toyotas so we can compare each other in a friendly civilized manner. there will be at least 3 supercharged titans and a few lowered ones too. there are so many lifted titans i lost count last time. so everyone please come out.
Thats cool. I hope we have a HUGE turn out

·
Banned
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
oh god no not fords anything but a ford we wouldnt want them to burt into flames and catch any of the titans on fire.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Hey guys,

looking to see if there would be an interest in HIDs, install and buy at the Old Town meet.

I can get the same kit for Titan Owners for $140, that i have been using on my truck for the last 8 months.... great quality kit.

let me know if there's an interest and i can bring some out, this would also save on the shipping and you can see before you buy...

I can get any color range and can get the Fogs and Hi Beams:

Here's a pic on my truck along with the kit used:

·
Registered
288 Posts
no that's just for the kit... i may be too busy with crewing the dyno to do the install, but its a 20min install and i can help out where/when i can.

:)

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Thats cool. So its 140 for fogs and 140 for Hi beams? I will let you know what they say. I am sure they wont mind if you bring a few sets out. I know they are letting everyone bring stuff to sell as long as its not junk or food or drinks has to be titan related. So saying that I dont see a problem but if their is I will let you know.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Hey Cassio I dont see you on my name tag list do you go by another name if so PM me so I can make sure if not I need your name and city so I can get you signed up.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Ourbaby said:
Thats cool. So its 140 for fogs and 140 for Hi beams?
Yo,

yea its 140 for each set (Lo beam, Hi beam, or fogs)... I just have the fogs and lo beams done on my truck... as the fogs are insanely bright and the lo beams provide more than enough light w.o. the highs.

If anyone wants lights before the meet im sure i can make that happen as well.

-ian

p.s. i just PM'd you my info.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts