Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 416 Posts

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its that time again! We took a break with the last Old Town Meet (Old Town VI) and had a lay back and hang out kind of time but its time to bring the Old Town meet back in FULL FORCE with OLD TOWN VII.... We will have a thread coming soon for the Dyno PrePay, we will have the trophys back, sponsorships with raffles, and much much more!

This IS the biggest Nissan Titan Meet in the country. This IS the Larger of the two Old Town Meets we hold every year so if your traveling and wanted to come to an Old Town Meet and see anywhere from 50-80 Nissan Titans in 1 parking lot THIS IS THE ONE FOR YOU!!!! DEEP's OTV Pics (56K Beware!) - MightyTitans.com

Old Town VII will be held on March 20th and 21st. After Much Deliberation ..... The Next OT is - MightyTitans.com Friday Night we start showing up for the cruise (its a drive through old town at night while THOUSANDS of people line the street and take pics and drool as you drive by) around 5:00-5:30 with the cruise begining around 8:30.. Old Town FRIDAY NIGHT CRUISE sign up list!!! - MightyTitans.com .. THEN its off to dinner as we Lay as much rubber as your truck will lay down kicking it sideways (or if your like me and dont want to buy expensive tires you can just pull out LOL). Saturday a group of us go to breakfast around 7:30 at IHop but the meet starts at 8:00-8:30 am and goes until 5:00pm with a dinner after we all get changed.

The meet is held on the grounds of OLD TOWN in Kissimmee FL. Old Town: Shopping, Dining, Entertainment Attraction, Amusement Park and Car Cruises in Kissimmee, Florida

I will be working on Hotel pricing at 2 different hotels. 1 for those who want to pay a little more and stay in a nicer hotel and 1 for those like me who are on a budget.

So Who is in.....

1. Ourbaby

Here are the official Sign up lists so you can actually see how big this meet gets.
Saturday= After Much Deliberation ..... The Next OT is - MightyTitans.com
Fruday= Old Town FRIDAY NIGHT CRUISE sign up list!!! - MightyTitans.com

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
I will guarantee, I will not be there!!! LOL

Wish I could, but have two other meets this coming year!!

Maybe sometime in the future, when we are all driving Dodges!! :rofl:

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wind, I added you to the main list too

So Who is in.....

1. Ourbaby
2. bills1974
3.windermeretitan

·
Vendor
32,925 Posts
wonder what the wife would say if I told her there's a third meet I want to fly to next year :rofl:

I got the ok for WF'09, I brought up the NC one because that was a fun one I would like to do again ( she said HELL NO, but that can change )

OT looks like a blast and I would be able to see my Brother and nephew..

What to do...

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dim, I added you to the main list too

So Who is in.....

1. Ourbaby
2. bills1974
3. windermeretitan
4. dimkatitan

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wonder what the wife would say if I told her there's a third meet I want to fly to next year :rofl:

I got the ok for WF'09, I brought up the NC one because that was a fun one I would like to do again ( she said HELL NO, but that can change )

OT looks like a blast and I would be able to see my Brother and nephew..

What to do...
Would LOVE to have you!!!

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
That just sounds WRONG!!!!

I wonder how long the drive is from Alma to Kissimmee?

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
:lol: Thanks. It may work out either way. I may hit this and then go to GA, if the timing isn't right. Gotta do some scheduling.

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
Hey what goes down at night? I might be able to be for the night portion, but not sure..
Typically, they have a Cruise where you go drive through OT and let spectators ooh and aah over the rides.

You are parked in the rear a few hours early so people can congregate and enjoy the vehicles up close.

Then other cars are let through first and we follow up.

50 Titans and 22' per Titan = 1100 feet of Titans or 1/5th of a mile!

1 - 20 of 416 Posts