Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are tech12volt Tshirts they will be available in M L XL XXL XXXL. I need to sell atleast 20 of these or the cost of having them printed is over 12 dollars . they will have my logo on the front left chest area and some graphics on the rear. I will probably do white for the first run. I will hand deliver these O.T. Pleas add your size when paying. thanks I wanted to just give these away but could not afford to do it. Maybe next year. thanks

http://shop.tech12volts.com/product.sc?categoryId=27&productId=75


All orders need to be placed by oct 3 so I can make sure I have them all in time for OT


Also if you will not be attending ole town but would like a T shirt here is a link for you to get one shipped . They will be shipped right after OTIV . thanks

http://shop.tech12volts.com/product.sc?categoryId=27&productId=76
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
tech12volt said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are tech12volt Tshirts they will be available in M L XL XXL XXXL. I need to sell atleast 20 of these or the cost of having them printed is over 12 dollars . they will have my logo on the front left chest area and some graphics on the rear. I will probably do white for the first run. I will hand deliver these O.T. Pleas add your size when paying. thanks I wanted to just give these away but could not afford to do it. Maybe next year. thanks

http://shop.tech12volts.com/product.sc?categoryId=27&productId=75


All orders need to be placed by oct 3 so I can make sure I have them all in time for OT
I will also be holding a SQ competition at ole town as well. Ordered the 4 foot trophy this morning.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,808 Posts
Thats cool James...

There is no image though! Do you have a design finalized yet?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
t22a80 said:
Thats cool James...

There is no image though! Do you have a design finalized yet?
No not yet . It will have my logo on the left chest area and huge logo on the back with sundown and few others on it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
484 Posts
You know I will be picking up 1 or 2. Give me something to wear to the track as well....
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,981 Posts
I wear a XXL slimfit. If you can get shirts in that size I am game. I will also buy jeans if you plan on carrying those. LOL. I wear a 34W 36L which is virtually impossible to find.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
P-Dizzle said:
I wear a XXL slimfit. If you can get shirts in that size I am game. I will also buy jeans if you plan on carrying those. LOL. I wear a 34W 36L which is virtually impossible to find.
And panties ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,808 Posts
P-Dizzle said:
I wear a XXL slimfit. If you can get shirts in that size I am game. I will also buy jeans if you plan on carrying those. LOL. I wear a 34W 36L which is virtually impossible to find.
What are you some kind of freak of natrure!!??? :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
484 Posts
Sounds like a 6'8"+ height.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
940 Posts
P-Dizzle said:
I wear a 34W 36L which is virtually impossible to find.
This is my size too. It is hard to find pants these days (with the obesity rates what they are) with a waist smaller than the inseam.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
81 Posts
Very hard to find. Dress pants I look for 34 36 and jeans 36 36. I'm just under 6' 3" and about 230. T-shirts are a pain too. Finding some that are long enough but not so damn wide.

Tech... are you talking about Old Town in Orlando?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
WhiteBoy said:
Very hard to find. Dress pants I look for 34 36 and jeans 36 36. I'm just under 6' 3" and about 230. T-shirts are a pain too. Finding some that are long enough but not so damn wide.

Tech... are you talking about Old Town in Orlando?
Yes I am.I will be there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,251 Posts
WhiteBoy said:
Very hard to find. Dress pants I look for 34 36 and jeans 36 36. I'm just under 6' 3" and about 230. T-shirts are a pain too. Finding some that are long enough but not so damn wide.

Tech... are you talking about Old Town in Orlando?

Will you????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,808 Posts
Hey guys, check this out.

James asked me to post a pic of the graphic that will be on the shirts. This is the logo that will be on the back.

[/URL][/IMG]
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
92,554 Posts
Cool! I bought one! Now, how do I get to Florida to pick it up? Chad! You slacker!!! You want to drop mine off on your way back home from Old Towne? :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,808 Posts
Did you say you BOUGHT one BB? You mean you actually spent some money on something!! WOW!

I'm not sure if I'm going to OT, and even if I did I'd be flying!
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top