Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AHH! Well first, I was ouside with my dogs, drinking a dr. pepper. I put the dr. pepper on the rear bumper and climbed over the tail gate to get something out of my hidden toolbox. once i got it out, i lowered my tailgate, not thinking about the dr pepper that was there! I forgot! It didnt go all the way down but as it was lowering i stepped on the tail gate to jump down. Then I noticed it wasnt all the way down. I lifted it up and there was the smushed dr pepper can with a huge dent (probably 2 inches long, 1 inch tall, .5 inch deep right above the T in 5.7 Titan. I'm so mad! Is there anything I can do about this dent, like pop 'a' ding?
Ill get pics tommaro

·
Premium Member
92,286 Posts
Ummmm..... nice thread title.. :huh: About sums it up, though.... :lol: Sorry to hear about your tailgate dent, but :rofl: What were you thinking? Ok, I believe we just hit on the problem here....... Hey, it's just a dent. It can be fixed, right? Good luck.

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
You aren't stupid. The fat girl that fell through the floor of her mobile home is stupid. You just had a little incident. Call the paintless dent guys.

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
psh, I'd trade you the chip thats rusting on the side of my bed from a ratchet tie down for that. Thats just a tailgate lol. and err wheres this ding? cause the titan and 5.6 (not 7) are on opposite sides of the tailgate...

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
It's a truck!! What do you think it will look like in 6 years!! You have to start somewhere!!:rofl:

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
Loss of the Dr Pepper is the bad part. Yeah, I'm a Pepper! :)

It's all Hay, Wood and Stubble I keep telling myself...

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Customtitan99 said:
AHH! Well first, I was ouside with my dogs, drinking a dr. pepper. I put the dr. pepper on the rear bumper and climbed over the tail gate to get something out of my hidden toolbox. once i got it out, i lowered my tailgate, not thinking about the dr pepper that was there! I forgot! It didnt go all the way down but as it was lowering i stepped on the tail gate to jump down. Then I noticed it wasnt all the way down. I lifted it up and there was the smushed dr pepper can with a huge dent (probably 2 inches long, 1 inch tall, .5 inch deep right above the T in 5.7 Titan. I'm so mad! Is there anything I can do about this dent, like pop 'a' ding?
Ill get pics tommaro
LMAO!! Is there something you're not telling us??

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Well atlest you identified the problem( thats the first step). Step 2 is take it to the dent shop and get it fixed. Step 3 is go to the store and get some more pepper.:jester: A

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Customtitan99 said:
NOOOOOOO,......... its my wife, kids, and girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!
And after awhile they get dents and scratches too!! LMAO!!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Those paintless dent repair guys can do wonders. I had my own stupid encounter at the gas station myself - opening up my drivers side door and hitting one of those guard post and putting a nice dent in it. One call to the paintless dent repair guy and it is good as new.

Where are you from? If you are in SoCal, the guy that I've been using is awesome! Good luck getting it fixed.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
lol i have the same story i went the expensive way out, i was painting my house and dooing woodwork and my friend put his hammer on the bumper and opened it, sure enough after an hour of looking for the hammer we found it imprinted into the tailgate... so i kept the truck for the rest of the week, beat the crap out of it and bought a new one :) lol

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
walleeme said:
You aren't stupid. The fat girl that fell through the floor of her mobile home is stupid. You just had a little incident. Call the paintless dent guys.
Looks like you had previous engagements in that??? J/K!:jester:

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Ok, I'm going to have to completely agree with the Title of this thread!!! LMAO!!

·
Registered
691 Posts
he might be stupid after all

if he believes he has a 5.7 Titan
kinda like a (friend of mine) he may need a sign...lol

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
Sounds like we have a Tundra owner here!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts