Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I go to the grocery store for my wife and pick up a bunch of stuff. On the way home, I'm behind a carpet cleaning truck and I smell something fresh, coming from the carpet truck. As I get closer to home, the smell gets stronger and stronger and stronger. It doesn't go away as I pull onto the road to my house. I'm thinking, what the heck is that? At this point, can't hardly stand the smell.

I get out, open the back door of my crew cab and the freaking bottle of fabric softener I bought has run all over the back seat. I lost 1/2 a bottle of that crap. Let's see, 50 loads in the bottle, 1/2 left, means that I dumped 25 laundry loads of fabric softener into my back seat, and of course it ran down into the carpet. I can't hardly get into my truck now, the smell is so strong.

Flower smell in a man truck sux....sux bad. I will say though, my leather seat is really soft though. UGH!!!:huh::huh:

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
agreed. Carpet cleaner and febreeze.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I spilled about 30 lbs of led shot in my back seat last summer. I still find those @%$&ing things rolling out from random places in my truck. at least my spill didn't leave a smell... good luck with the cleanup.

·
Premium Member
59,135 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
good thing it wasnt a gallon of bleach. Guess you will check the cap tightness on all bottles from now on.

·
Registered
51 Posts
this happened to my daughter's car this past summer but it was on the carpet. I took 3 gallon (milk jugs) of water, a scrub bush and went to the gas station that has a heavy duty cleaning island that has those high power wet/dry vacuum cleaners. I just poured a little water on the area, scrubbed some, vacuumed. I repeated this about 8 times and was done with it.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Could be worse....I saw a G35 on another forum that a Boxer had the runs in with perforated leather....

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Could be worse....I saw a G35 on another forum that a Boxer had the runs in with perforated leather....
Lmfao.. let me paint the picture for you... about a month ago when I still had the mazda... leave vegas about 9 am.. stop around 12 to grab lunch... I always feel bad so I get the dogs cheese burgers from mcdonalds... about 130... I'm just gettin into san diego... and I'm like what is that smell?? I turn around.. titan my large 114 lb puppy **** all over the place.. my poor dog potter is hiding in the corner... its POURing down rain... I'm by myself.. I call mike. He laughs at me.. I stopped to let him finish.. tried to clean up what I could.. drove home another hour.. with the windows down pouring rain... so your day could have been worse lmao... only good side to that story... I always put a sheet or blanket down before the dogs get into my car... so all I really had to do was throw the sheet away and get a few little spots...

·
Registered
5,251 Posts
my dog **** in my last car twice, both times on the way to the vet to get his puppy shots. the second time Diahrea(sp?) all over the passanger floor mat, then he stepped in it and hopped up on the seat. I pinned him to the seat so he couldnt move. This meant i couldnt shift, so im goin 40+ in second gear the rest of the trip. Luckely the vet was only about a mile away when it happened. and the car was only 6-7 months old too.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Lmfao.. let me paint the picture for you... about a month ago when I still had the mazda... leave vegas about 9 am.. stop around 12 to grab lunch... I always feel bad so I get the dogs cheese burgers from mcdonalds... about 130... I'm just gettin into san diego... and I'm like what is that smell?? I turn around.. titan my large 114 lb puppy **** all over the place.. my poor dog potter is hiding in the corner... its POURing down rain... I'm by myself.. I call mike. He laughs at me.. I stopped to let him finish.. tried to clean up what I could.. drove home another hour.. with the windows down pouring rain... so your day could have been worse lmao... only good side to that story... I always put a sheet or blanket down before the dogs get into my car... so all I really had to do was throw the sheet away and get a few little spots...
my dog **** in my last car twice, both times on the way to the vet to get his puppy shots. the second time Diahrea(sp?) all over the passanger floor mat, then he stepped in it and hopped up on the seat. I pinned him to the seat so he couldnt move. This meant i couldnt shift, so im goin 40+ in second gear the rest of the trip. Luckely the vet was only about a mile away when it happened. and the car was only 6-7 months old too.
:huh: Now that's just gross

·
Registered
98 Posts
once while living in Alaska my friend from Bisbee Arizona picked me up in his 69 camero, my German Shepard (135lbs of him) came along. We too stopped for burgers and of course got the dog one. Later after spending hours in the bar drinking and coming out around 2 in the morning we opened the door and the dog was covered in, well it wasnt hamburger wrapers... it was so cold out that night below zero that the fine brown matter had frozen to the rear seat, it peeled off just like a cookies from a baking pan...talk about a dog bisquit.... Of course the next day we spent or should i say I spent most of the afternoon removing his rear seat and cleaning everything up... yes your event could have been worse....

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Good gawd...I bet you wish you'd have put Snuggle in that dog's cheeseburger....

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Why are poeple giving there dogs cheeseburgers?????:bangit:

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Why are poeple giving there dogs cheeseburgers?????:bangit:
Titan gets stuff in his food every night... from hamburger meat, chicken, steak... he looks like we don't feed him... (we give him 10 cups of blue buffalo everyday) he's a skinny minny...

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Titan gets stuff in his food every night... from hamburger meat, chicken, steak... he looks like we don't feed him... (we give him 10 cups of blue buffalo everyday) he's a skinny minny...
make a mixture of ground turkey/chicken and cooked white rice on a one to one basis. Added good solid weight to my boxer in a matter of months. frozen ground chicken in a roll can be had for next to nothing.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts