Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I passed the Jeep dealership and was looking at the Rubicon--I know they are 2 different beast but which would you choose-and if you've had a Jeep tell me your story.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I am a "cake and eat it too" type person so it wasnt an issue. But hey you only live once.

It depends on what you want to use it for really. If its just transportation get the titan. If you want to haul stuff get the titan. If you want to be able to smoke your tires once in a while get the titan. If you want a booming stereo get the Titan. If you want to go on tight wooded trails and climb muddy rock walls and bash into stuff get the jeep. If you dont care about ride quality get the Jeep. If you want to ride around in a vehicle with the top and doors off get the jeep.

Like I said it depends on what you want out of it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,123 Posts
ckat said:
I passed the Jeep dealership and was looking at the Rubicon--I know they are 2 different beast but which would you choose-and if you've had a Jeep tell me your story.

The Rubicon is small, and has push button locking front and rear differentials, and thus is better for narrow, off road trails. Other than that, it's Titan all the way. My Mom has a Rubicon, and it is nowhere near as comfortable or roomy as the Titan. Also, you are not going to be able to tow much behind the Rubicon, and obviously not haul much either. If I was going to get a Rubicon, I would probably get one used, modify it extensively for crawing up narrow rock trails, and keep it on a trailer behind the Titan.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts