Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two things in my near future as far as my truck. ONE IS A NEED; Being an 04, and towing 8k, I NEED a differential cover, one with perhaps more capacity. I have heard some negatives about the new stillen design leaking through the pores in the casting or something like that? One is a want; an Armada spoiler for under the front bumper. ALL HELP IS APPRECIATED!!!

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Titan4mde said:
Two things in my near future as far as my truck. ONE IS A NEED; Being an 04, and towing 8k, I NEED a differential cover, one with perhaps more capacity. I have heard some negatives about the new stillen design leaking through the pores in the casting or something like that? One is a want; an Armada spoiler for under the front bumper. ALL HELP IS APPRECIATED!!!
PML cover. Finned with more capacity.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PML? please spell out

·
Registered
484 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Guys, both of you.

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
Got mine for free and i am glad after seeing the prices.......Damn !!!!!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Which one did you get for free? Either way its a good deal, unless your talking about the OEM finned cover.

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
It was from the stealership and it has got to be better than the old steel cover anyday...

Free is good !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Ok you are talking about the finned cover that was a TSB for 04-early 05s. He is talking about one that has increased cooling/capacity. The stock OEM Finned will hold about 2-1/2qts of diff fluid. The one I put on or the other ones will hold 3qts and are deeper. But yes the OEM finned is much better than the original.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Do you think I could still get it free through the TSB even though mine is past the 3yr/36k warranty?

·
Registered
1,019 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Here is a pic of my PML Cover

Attachments

·
Registered
484 Posts
Looks kind of like mine except mine isn't painted ;)

·
Registered
484 Posts
Oh and I would try, whats the worst they can say know? If it is rusted like mine was they will probably do it without a problem.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Titan4mde said:
Do you think I could still get it free through the TSB even though mine is past the 3yr/36k warranty?
Anyone?
:dunno:

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
They are available like yours or Powder Coated Black like mine.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Titan4mde said:
Anyone?
:dunno:
It doesn't cost you anything to print out the TSB, take it in, and ask. :D

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks Again, EVERYONE. As always, this site and you guys have saved me some money and time.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
The Mag Hytec cover is a winner also, couple of c-notes and a few bucks more and you got plenty of capacity and even a temp probe boss to keep track of things. Holds quite a bit more than stock

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.