Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bush wants us to cut the amount of gas we use. The
best way to stop using so much gas is to deport 11
million illegal immigrants! That would be 11 million
less people using our gas. The price of gas would come
down.

Bring our troops home from Iraq to guard the
border. When they catch an illegal immigrant crossing
the border, hand him a canteen, rifle and some ammo
and ship him to Iraq. Tell him if he wants to come to
America then he "must" serve a tour in the military.
Give him a soldier's pay while he's there and tax him on
it. After his tour, he will be allowed to become a
citizen since he defended this country. He will also be
registered to be taxed and be a legal patriot. This option
will probably deter illegal immigration and provide a
solution for the troops in Iraq and the aliens trying to
make a better life for themsleves.

If they refuse to serve, ship them to Iraq anyway, without
canteen, rifle or ammo. Problem solved.

This effective solution was borrowed from George Carland.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34,397 Posts
I know this is a funny thread, but if the illegals don't even want to put any effort to become a US citizen, then I don't really want them anywhere trying to defend my country! The first sign of any real fighting and they haul *** into hiding...............what good is that to me and this country?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
682 Posts
i think that the INS should just start patroling the streets in a bus. if you have no social security number. away you go. then at the end of the day put em on a plane and ship em back
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
159,619 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,573 Posts
Only one solution: Send the military to the border for 30 days. Stop all of them and send them home. Any illegal already here has 30 days to check in and be fingerprinted. They would be given identification and be allowed to stay if they had a job and were not criminals. If they continued to be good citizens for 5 years, they would be givin citizenship. One screw up during the first 5 years and they are shipped out and can never come back. The only imigration after that will be legal. Any illigal caught later will be fingerprinted and will NEVER be allowed to become a citizen and any employer caught hiring him will be fined so high he will never make that mistake again. Now the thing that will stop them is thinking that if I get caught I will never be able to live or work in the US, ever! That should at least stop the bleeding now and stop the further illegals from comming. Probably not the greatest idea, but it will work.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,510 Posts
I say we use tax $ and support any illegal out there and their families in Mexico. Not only that but help their families come across the border and provide them all the medical care needed including tax paid regular doctor visits. We also need to use tax money to build neighborhoods constructed for them so they have a decent place to stay in our country. They will of course need a drivers licenses to get to work and be insured while doing it. Any employer MUST hire them instead of qualified citizen. All this for just under a measly 31% taken out of each persons check. If we all pitch in it should take care of the problem and make them all citizens instead of illegals!! If the republicans would just go further left than the lefties then the lefties will want to be righties just to spite them. Then the problem would solve itself.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,510 Posts
TallTexan said:
Only one solution: Send the military to the border for 30 days. Stop all of them and send them home. Any illegal already here has 30 days to check in and be fingerprinted. They would be given identification and be allowed to stay if they had a job and were not criminals. If they continued to be good citizens for 5 years, they would be givin citizenship. One screw up during the first 5 years and they are shipped out and can never come back. The only imigration after that will be legal. Any illigal caught later will be fingerprinted and will NEVER be allowed to become a citizen and any employer caught hiring him will be fined so high he will never make that mistake again. Now the thing that will stop them is thinking that if I get caught I will never be able to live or work in the US, ever! That should at least stop the bleeding now and stop the further illegals from comming. Probably not the greatest idea, but it will work.
Why would you make the employers police it? They are not responsible for policeing it. Some of the ID's do not have any difference from the real thing. You going to ruin a employers life with that. They are not qualified to tell the difference in high detail ID's nor are they responsible for it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
679 Posts
Plain and simple. They wanna come in, give them a test written in ENGLISH. Also make them do a debate in ENGLISH as to why they should be aloud into the great U.S.A! IF they pass then ok, if not sendem packin.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,438 Posts
I agree on the fines and I think jail time for hireing illegals. I own two businesses and have managed others and I've never had a problem NOT employing illegals. There are so many that use ONLY illegals, at reduced rates, no bennies, no taxes. The imigration problem wouldn't be a problems if there where no jobs for them here. Carlos Mencia suggested using illegals to guard the boarders. No one would get through because if you let them in, they get your job and you get deported.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,921 Posts
The jackass government of Mehico (assume what your talking about the Mexican illegals) needs help the Mexican people. They need a reason to stay there. The POS government they have won't let them get work visa's or greencards to come here and become legal. Conditions suck in 90% of the country, I don't blame them for coming here.
What we need to do is when a illegal is caught give him/her a chance. They either join the military and with honorable discharge they become legal citizens or the go back. One catch though, they must learn to speak English. Not sure if we do this anymore but at one time if you came to this country on a work visa and joined the military you would become a citizen after you were discharged.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
679 Posts
Shane06fl said:
The jackass government of Mehico (assume what your talking about the Mexican illegals) needs help the Mexican people. They need a reason to stay there. The POS government they have won't let them get work visa's or greencards to come here and become legal. Conditions suck in 90% of the country, I don't blame them for coming here.
What we need to do is when a illegal is caught give him/her a chance. They either join the military and with honorable discharge they become legal citizens or the go back. One catch though, they must learn to speak English. Not sure if we do this anymore but at one time if you came to this country on a work visa and joined the military you would become a citizen after you were discharged.

While I was in Kuwait we had a couple guys in our unit swear in as a citizen. So I think they do still do that.


I think it's crap, cuz you hear about all these jobs that are moving to mexico but yet all of them want to come here.. I don't get it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,573 Posts
Helinut1970 said:
Why would you make the employers police it? They are not responsible for policeing it. Some of the ID's do not have any difference from the real thing. You going to ruin a employers life with that. They are not qualified to tell the difference in high detail ID's nor are they responsible for it.[/QUOTE


I am an employer. Do I hire someone who comes in and tells me he has 5 degrees and 30 years experience. Maybe, after I check and verify his story. Do I run a criminal background check on him? You bet I do. Do I get his SS number, his address, phone number and personal references, yes I do. In some cases, is he also bonded, yes. Bussiness today involves a lot of checking because we spend a lot of money on an employee training him to work like we do. For that, we pay him a good salary and give him good benefits.

If all have good identification, then a copy of his ID faxed to the authorities should get you a Ok to hire in a few hours.

That employer spends hundreds of hours checking out my credit when I try to buy something from them. They should be able to spend a few more to see if John or Jose is not Pete and Edwardo.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,325 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
27,783 Posts
Shoot them as they run across the border!!!

Target practice for our troops!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,579 Posts
How about motion activated 50 cal. machine guns along the fence line. pretty soon the stink of rotting mexicans would scare off anybody wanting to cross!:gunz:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,510 Posts
TallTexan said:
Helinut1970 said:
Why would you make the employers police it? They are not responsible for policeing it. Some of the ID's do not have any difference from the real thing. You going to ruin a employers life with that. They are not qualified to tell the difference in high detail ID's nor are they responsible for it.[/QUOTE


I am an employer. Do I hire someone who comes in and tells me he has 5 degrees and 30 years experience. Maybe, after I check and verify his story. Do I run a criminal background check on him? You bet I do. Do I get his SS number, his address, phone number and personal references, yes I do. In some cases, is he also bonded, yes. Bussiness today involves a lot of checking because we spend a lot of money on an employee training him to work like we do. For that, we pay him a good salary and give him good benefits.
If all have good identification, then a copy of his ID faxed to the authorities should get you a Ok to hire in a few hours.

That employer spends hundreds of hours checking out my credit when I try to buy something from them. They should be able to spend a few more to see if John or Jose is not Pete and Edwardo.
You are missing the point. Its not the employers job to police illegal activity. If their SS number goes thru and everything matches I have to hire him/her if they are qualified. Or I can get a law suit for discrimination. But yet if that particular employee comes up illegal you and others are willing to punish harshly because I did not investigate as the pentigon would to see if they are legal. Again its not the employers responsibility to police it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,573 Posts
Helinut1970 said:
TallTexan said:
You are missing the point. Its not the employers job to police illegal activity. If their SS number goes thru and everything matches I have to hire him/her if they are qualified. Or I can get a law suit for discrimination. But yet if that particular employee comes up illegal you and others are willing to punish harshly because I did not investigate as the pentigon would to see if they are legal. Again its not the employers responsibility to police it.
No. It means that if you submit the name and his paperwork and the Feds approve him, you are off the hook. If you do not check the Feds, then you are on the hook. It will put the monkey on the feds to get it right. Hell, we can process a credit card at Mobil in 4 seconds so we should have the technology to approve Jose. The secret is Jose. Jose has to submit to fingerprinting and pictures along with other measures. That will get him a card for you to process. If Jose does not get a card, Jose does not work. If Jose does not want to be fingerprinted, go home. I spent 4 years in the military and 9 months in hell. If I can be fingerprinted, so can Jose.
 
1 - 20 of 60 Posts
Top