Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a Superchip Cortex and love it of course. I have a few questions tho. I wanna use it on more then one of my trucks but I think that it will erase my current trucks stock settings to upload for the new truck to be tuned. Thus making my titan stuck on the 87 tune, WOT, 2* timing. If this isnt the case and the tuner can save more then one trucks tune that would be great. My truck is past the Factory Warrenty so that factor is outta the question regardless and I dont see the reason to return to stock setting ever!!!

Since i dont need to keep the tuner in the truck to keep the tune uploaded I just figured why not tune all my vehicles thart are compatible and my friends rides as well.

is this possible without erasing my stock settings? if not whats the worst thing to come of that.

any info on multiple vehicle tuning would be great.

Thanks

·
Registered
14,153 Posts
You can only tune one vehicle at a time. the tuned vehicle is "married" to your tuner until you put it back to stock. Than you can go tune your other vehicle. Otherwise the company would make zero money lol.

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
Yep, one vehicle at a time, no sharing allowed.

·
TitanTalk.com Sticker Source
408 Posts
You can go to SC's website and pay 100 bucks and it will allow you to tune two trucks. I dont know if they have to both be nissan trucks or not. Might be worth looking into.

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
You can go to SC's website and pay 100 bucks and it will allow you to tune two trucks. I dont know if they have to both be nissan trucks or not. Might be worth looking into.
This is true, but your initial saved stock tune will be lost.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so they got ya by the balls then huh 400$ for 1 truck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts