Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It doesnt fit very well in parking lots lol

Had a few more inches up front, but even with that it still wouldnt have completely fit, this is at our local Target. I know its a pretty pointless thread but hey atleast theres pictures!

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Now just put some bars sticking out from the sides so no-one can park near you and the baby will never get scratched! :lol:

·
Registered
422 Posts
I sorta wish I would have bought the long bed. It would be nice to have a bit of extra room inside the cab.

Nice truck.

·
Premium Member
69,811 Posts
I sorta wish I would have bought the long bed. It would be nice to have a bit of extra room inside the cab.

Nice truck.
The cab is the same....

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
must be in tha bed.....lol

·
Registered
222 Posts
The point of owning a truck is to take as many spots as we can. Just don't be one of those that need to park by the front door. ( we call those :gay: ford trucks.) walk a little it's good for you.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
The point of owning a truck is to take as many spots as we can. Just don't be one of those that need to park by the front door. ( we call those :gay: ford trucks.) walk a little it's good for you.
not only is it good for you...you dont have to worry about hitting anything!!!

i do it all the time...even at school i take up like 3 spots :] hahah

·
Registered
549 Posts
Don't be so confident parking far away.

I parked in almost the furthest spots away at Home Depot and came out to find 2 big dings under my handle. What the hell is that?

Couldn't be a cart - too low....

Punk kids? Probably...

You are never safe.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts

I parked in almost the furthest spots away at Home Depot and came out to find 2 big dings under my handle. What the hell is that?

Punk kids? Probably...

You are never safe.
probably some low rider in aw of your truck and those sick flares!!!

·
Premium Member
74,874 Posts
i have a SWB and still don't fit in most 9x18 parking spaces...... the 10x20 spaces are a little better... but not much

i always come out to find someone parked up my rear bumper's *** or about to touch the BB on front......

·
Registered
432 Posts
Thus why I keep my hitch installed at all times and try and pull through whenever I can. On several cases I've come out to cars with a grill full of my hitch.

Reactions: Tmoses

·
Registered
549 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Thus why I keep my hitch installed at all times.
There are some places where it's illegal to have the hitch in the receiver if you aren't towing something. I don't know if that alone would get you a ticket but it might be an "add-on" if you're stopped for something else. Or, you could be liable to that guy who put your hitch through his grill.

·
Registered
222 Posts

Punk kids? Probably...

You are never safe.

True, even though I do park far; some Fa-gett :gay: wagon is right next to me. Like there is no other spots, but the one a mile away from the store that you decide to take :fu: (maybe that's why my key is so worn down from scratching the $hit of the cars) j/k :teethmast

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
receiver and ball equals good idea, and yes that is another titan. A week earlier i dug a big notch in some girls hood who rear ended me in the same parking lot. The parking spaces are too dang small at LSU. lol If you notice it dented his chrome bumper too then he backed up. It mangled the plastic pretty good. Before anyone says i was over the white line well you should have seen what it looked like from the front, my whole fender was in the middle of the driving lane.

·
Registered
422 Posts
haha i was thinkin the same thing
Read my sig. I have a king cab. It's the same bed as the longbed, the cab is different.
:bangit:

·
Registered
222 Posts
receiver and ball equals good idea, and yes that is another titan. A week earlier i dug a big notch in some girls hood who rear ended me in the same parking lot. The parking spaces are too dang small at LSU. lol If you notice it dented his chrome bumper too then he backed up. It mangled the plastic pretty good. Before anyone says i was over the white line well you should have seen what it looked like from the front, my whole fender was in the middle of the driving lane.

It was a :kiss: to another Titan, NOT A DENT! :lol: We understand each other. That's why we join titantalk....a support group for our addiction to our NISSAN TRUCKS! :doublekis Therapy that we can never find a cure for.:luveyes:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts