Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Wow, just wow. I mean, what would you say to St Peter if you got hit by that thing? "St Peter, I think this is pretty messed up, I'm probably going to be the only person you will ever see killed in the 21st century by a Civil War cannon"

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
Wow, just wow. I mean, what would you say to St Peter if you got hit by that thing? "St Peter, I think this is pretty messed up, I'm probably going to be the only person you will ever see killed in the 21st century by a Civil War cannon"
Probably but I wouldn't be on it.
by cannon
YOUNG MAN KILLED IN SUMMIT.; A Cannon Which He Was Shooting Off Burst ... - Article Preview - The New York Times

By musket
HAYWARD — Authorities in northwestern Wisconsin say a 40-year-man has died after a musket he was loading exploded.
Sawyer County deputies say the Geneva, Ill., man died Friday about 7:15 p.m., less than an hour after the explosion.
Authorities say three men at a cabin near Hayward were attempting to load and fire the musket. Deputies say the victim tried to fire the gun, and it exploded, sending shrapnel into his thigh. His friends drove him to a hospital where he died.
Authorities believe the shrapnel may have sliced through the femoral artery, one of the body’s main blood vessels.
The man’s name hasn’t been released pending notification of family.

Read more: Musket accident at Hayward (Rusk: cabin, county, hospital) - Wisconsin (WI) - City-Data Forum
by sword
Affairs of Chess: Police: Man killed friend with sword after chess game in Alameda

·
Banned
1,504 Posts
i guess people still get a little mid evil now and then
People need to quite being nerds and trying to relive fantasy videogames. This is rich with humor but man. Whats going to happen when someone goes around killing people in the likes of Legend of Zelda.....

·
Premium Member
92,341 Posts
...Then you pop a cap in dey *** cuz dey too stupid to live!!!! :gunz:

·
Banned
1,504 Posts
Im glad people think these tags are a means to talk smack without being known. This is so stupid guys enough. Im glad you like this kind of thing because the Admin will be hearing about it and have fun.

If someone wants to call me a ****** then by all means come on out and say it. Its abit childish that your going about it like that. Atleast when i call someone out its on a post and not behind a tag.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Whatever happened to Adamdude, he was tagged more by the "Forum Game Wardens" than a slow Bald Eagle, lol.

Just for the record, I have never tagged anyone.

·
Banned
1,504 Posts
Whatever happened to Adamdude, he was tagged more by the "Forum Game Wardens" than a slow Bald Eagle, lol.

Just for the record, I have never tagged anyone.
It wasnt aimed at you. I do have something just for you though. You came to my mind when i seen this. So now you can have a new screensaver.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
It wasnt aimed at you. I do have something just for you though. You came to my mind when i seen this. So now you can have a new screensaver.

I didn't believe it was but if you want to see someone who is tagged to death, look at Adamdude although I haven't seen him around in a while so maybe he was banned.

Thanks for the picture. Although it's funny, if all the Marxists on the Hill wore lipstick, it would look like Gay Day in Frisco so I'm not sure what that would accomplish, lol.

Some of the Representatives are leaning so far left now that it makes Hugo Chavez look like a Republican and many Republicans on the Hill could wear Lipstick just as easily as their Democratic counterparts so maybe if all the Representatives who aren't Marxists wore lipstick, that would make it look less like a Gay Pride Parade on the Hill, lol.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts