Nissan Titan Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts
AFAIK, the locker is only for 4Lo, unless you bypass the interlock. Nissanhelp.com | All About Nissan shows ABLS as being standard on Pro-4x

How do you ''bypass'' the interlock? .
It would be great if you could lock the rear in these while in two wheel, the guy at the dealership actually told me that it would but nope. I got stuck in the first deep snow hill I tried to go up.. No problems in 4x4 though it pulls pretty good.

RI as in Rhody? where in RI are you? I go to URI and am down in gansett near scarboro beach. The snow storm was pissah. Still havent got stuck even in my front yard with a foot of snow. My only complaint is when youre spinning them even in 4x, the truck cuts power and you cant WOT spin em to try and get un stuck so u gotta rock it. fail on nissan engineering there..
Vacation there a few weeks every summer for many many years. Fishermans Memorial is home practically. BTW, the truck shouldn't cut power if you shut off the VDC.

yep right down the road from fisherman's memorial. stop in at charlieos if you havent already. good food and 5 dollar pitchers of beer. it gets wild there on weekends and sunday nights...

mine doesnt have a button to turn it off. got my dad's this week and theres a switch to turn it off

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.