Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I open the passenger door, ocationally the radio breifly comes on just for a few seconds. Truck is turned off. Anyone have that problem? What is the fix- dealer can't find it of course. Dave

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
3,308 Posts
there are a few posts of radio issues on the newer trucks. I think the fix is some update computer but I am not sure if I am misremembering that as my truck doesn't do it.

·
Registered
2019 Nissan Titan SV midnight edition
14 Posts
My 2019 does it too. Just basically a blip from the radio. Haven't looked into it any further then noticing that it happens though

·
Banned
217 Posts
I believe there's a update for this from the dealer I was in front of oil change in the last couple weeks and they did a software update that was causing certain people's trucks to go dead. They did it to mine but I've never had this Phantom radio issue.
nissan pc734 recall

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
156 Posts
I started a post about this a couple years ago. I think the door chime comes form the radio unit and it gets confused when the doors are opened. It sometimes only does after I leave the door open for a little while. I just ignore it because it doesn't affect the drivability of the truck. I'm not letting the dealership touch the truck for something this minor and come away with a larger problem.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts