Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on the T has commenced....

way more badging than my cobra, but I got the passenger side done, starting on the tail next... not sure if I like it yet, might either debadge totally or color match. its flat black btw.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
these things are all on the list. just did the badges to see if I wanted to keep them on the truck or not. the handles/mirrors/bumper/grille will all be color match later. once i repaint the cobra, fix my gxsr's tranny, clutch install, new wheels, bla bla bla. the list never ends, and I never have time to do it, I actually finished the badges on a weekend in between work trips. Im so tired of flying.

·
Registered
889 Posts
did you use a write up to do them? I read most of them but was worried about reapplying the badges.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
did you use a write up to do them? I read most of them but was worried about reapplying the badges.
no, Ive had plenty of experience....... having done several cars this way. just use 3M double sided automotive tape. never had a problem with it. my cobra's had its badging redone for 3 yrs with no issues whatsoever. just make sure all surfaces are clean before you apply the badges.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts