Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got terra grapplers in 285/65/18 for my 09 2wheel drive CC. Looking for opinions on the following setups for an aggressive look for the road without jacking it up. Don't want the wheels and tires to look too big or small and want a comfy ride. Hardly ever go offroad.

1. Bilstein 5100 up front set for a 1.5" lift and bilstein HD in the rear and PRG shackles at a 1" drop.

2. Bilstein 5100 at the Standard half inch lift coupled with a
1 1/2" lift PRG spacer Up front and the bilstein HD in the rear.

Thanks.

·
Registered
620 Posts
I would go with option number 2. Although I have heard that it isn't a bad ride, you are going to get a smoother ride with the 5100's set to the 1/2" lift rather than the 1.5". Then instead of spending the extra money on the shackles ( since you already have the updated shackles on your truck so you don't have to worry about them breaking like they do on the earlier years) you can just spend it on a spacer. And i'm not sure if you have looked into it or not but I'm pretty sure I've read a few different threads that say the HD's are not recommended for the rear and that the 5100's are a better option (they won't add lift in the rear like they do in the front). just throwing that out as something for you to look into if you want.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have the exact same setup including tires as option #2. I love the way it rides and would suggest the same.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts