Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Titan Pro 4x W/ JBA long tube headers, Cajun Tuning B-Pipes, Magnaflow mufflers, UpRev tuned
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I was just wondering what the general opinion is on this StopTech brake kit. Any information will be greatly appreciated:

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
I can't speak for stop-tech, but for the same money, R1 Concepts can set you up with very good brakes, and they are a forum sponsor.

·
Registered
2008 Titan Pro 4x W/ JBA long tube headers, Cajun Tuning B-Pipes, Magnaflow mufflers, UpRev tuned
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can't speak for stop-tech, but for the same money, R1 Concepts can set you up with very good brakes, and they are a forum sponsor.
Thanks for the info

·
Premium Member
...08 Pro4X...
70,184 Posts
Drilled and slotted look cool but some have been known to crack badly between the holes.

Reactions: busemans

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Drilled and slotted look cool but some have been known to crack badly between the holes.
I have read that before but I'm not using this truck for drag racing or heavy towing. Just don't like the performance of the stock brakes.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Agree with this as well. Heat cycling can create cracks at the holes. The truck is heavy and the brakes get hot.
They are already mounted, we'll see what happens

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
398 Posts
if they crack, be sure to post up so we can all be aware. I know that in the future I will be towing the travel trailer with ours so I might end up going to different rotors, if it becomes a problem so I would like to know how you fare

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
if they crack, be sure to post up so we can all be aware. I know that in the future I will be towing the travel trailer with ours so I might end up going to different rotors, if it becomes a problem so I would like to know how you fare
Will do

Reactions: busemans and dubyam
1 - 10 of 10 Posts