Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so I have a 2008 se majestic blue in color with the big tow package, I have the 94r chrome rolling big power rims with black inserts. Should I leave the inserts out (all chrome) or in and paint them majestic blue to match the truck.
Any opinions are appreciated.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Dude, they look amazing the way they are but color match would look sweet. I have stock rims and I'm definitely jealous either way.

Reactions: CarolinaTitan08

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
how bout u give them to me, and I keep the inserts black to match mine lol; but I would see if I could get them color matched
Idk about all that but do you have any pics of your truck, I have the leveling kit in just waiting on the guy to get time to put it on.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol nice photoshoppin tho, but nah there are 8 spokes, on each spoke it has a opening for a plastic black insert that screws on. Idk if I should stick with the black or paint it blue to match the truck, hell idk so many options lol.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Paint to match!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Paint the inserts to match, that would look sick.

·
Registered
14,164 Posts
Leave the wheels how they are. the chrome accents nicely against the blue.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So I had them mounted today along with my leveling kit and their rubbing inside and Im not going to do the PWM. Hopefully I can trade for some factory chrome 18s or 20s, either or would be nice.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts