Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my truck used and it had chrome stick-on pieces on the door pillars. I hated the look. Last night I decided I would remove the passenger side ones. After cleaning up the glue on the black vinyl, I thought it still looked like crap. I jumped on the forums and found some posts where people removed the vinyl to find light scuff marks. I said screw it and this morning removed all of the chrome pieces and vinyl with intentions on having a local sign shop re-wrap in black.

However, when I removed the vinyl I had no scuff marks and the paint/clear was in great shape. I want to know every one's opinion, I am still undecided if I want to leave as is or re-wrap in black. Please feel free to comment.

Attachments

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
I think it looks good white. Eddie did that "mod" with his truck too.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think it looks good white. Eddie did that "mod" with his truck too.
Thanks, although I am not sure I would call it a "mod". I have always had fun with my past vehicles when performing mods, but there was no fun in doing this...I do think it looks better though.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Personally I like the black. It makes it look like 1 large window as opposed to 2. Just makes it look 'carish', IMO.

Most trucks have the '2 window look'. One of the many reasons I love the look of the Titan. Different from the rest.

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
I like the white.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
^^^Ditto to what drtyazn said. I have the scuff marks, but you can barely see them unless you're right up on the truck.

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
White looks fine in the pic.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Keep it white

1 - 11 of 11 Posts