Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i am thinking of changing up my truck a little bit cause, well lets face it we all get bored. anyways here is what i am thinking... the 8inch CST lift and these KMC HOSS wheels in a 22. i would sell my 24's and that would help pay for most of the switch. let me know what you think, thanks

[/IMG]

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Hey man, your truck would look sick with the lift. Those wheels would look sharp as well. I say go for it man. :cheers:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Yah man! those wheels look sweet. have you checked out the Moto Metal 951's. you may like. I'm thinking of putting them on my new baby. :cheers:

·
TitanTalk.com Sticker Source
408 Posts
I had the same thoughts as you earlier this year. My truck was lowerd on 22" wheels. Well needless to say the lift was on for about a week and now its back on the ground where it should be. If you drive agresive you probably wont like it lifted. Your truck would look good lifted with those wheels but think about how you drive it before waisting the money and time like I did.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
06titancrewse said:
I had the same thoughts as you earlier this year. My truck was lowerd on 22" wheels. Well needless to say the lift was on for about a week and now its back on the ground where it should be. If you drive agresive you probably wont like it lifted. Your truck would look good lifted with those wheels but think about how you drive it before waisting the money and time like I did.
good point.. it is like my trucksterosta :jester:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts