Nissan Titan Forum banner

Would you want any of these items done?

• No thanks, I like my truck hot and dirty!

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I met with a local detailing/tinting shop in Raleigh: (An hour and 15 minutes north of Rockingham, NC.)

http://www.raleighwindowtinting.com/location.html

They have an automotive window tinting and car detailing shop and will give us at least a 20% discount on window tinting and car paint film protection. (More if we have a lot of people who are interested.)

Prices vary because of the options you have and how many windows you want.

For example, the two front windows done in a lifetime application (and a tint of your choosing) run $90 installed in less than 20 minutes.

I just had my Trans Am three windows done in the top of the line thermal barrier and tinted for $264 out the door. Lifetime warranty.

As for the detailing, 20 minutes and hand-washed, waxed, cleaned interior and whatever other things you want to have done to it for about $12. Depending upon how many people want this, they may also offer a discount.

What I'd like to find out is if people would be interested. You can vote for as many choices as you want.

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Re: Opportunity #1 Window tinting and Paint protection for the Meet in Rockingham, NC

I Would Be Interested In The Detailing....

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Opportunity #1 Window tinting and Paint protection for the Meet in Rockingham, NC

bbomar said:
I Would Be Interested In The Detailing....
I did notice that when they spray that tire shine stuff they use, your tires are real slick so you can burnout as you leave...

Kind of reminds me of a past NC Meet...

·
Banned
27,783 Posts

Kronos1965 said:
I did notice that when they spray that tire shine stuff they use, your tires are real slick so you can burnout as you leave...

Kind of reminds me of a past NC Meet...
Now who would do something like that???:rolleyes:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts