Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Titan SV Crew Cab Midnight
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For my 2019 non-XD, I ordered the Opt-7 Sidekick Running Board light kit that has orange running light, turn single, and white courtesy light (comes on with Dome Light) . Does anybody have a pinout diagram for the side mirror or other ideas on where to connect?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2019 PRO-4X. Who needs heat/cooled seats? Didn’t know I did!!!!
34 Posts
I know there is an accessory wiring harness that most Titans are prewired to plug into that you can purchase that work with Courtesy lights for lighted kick panels and lighted running boards that way you don’t have to splice. Unsure about the signal lights though.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I know there is an accessory wiring harness that most Titans are prewired to plug into that you can purchase that work with Courtesy lights for lighted kick panels and lighted running boards that way you don’t have to splice. Unsure about the signal lights though.
Thanks! I did see the Accessory Service Connector our there. But I don't think you can connect to turn signals, which was the main reason I wanted the lights. Also, to wire to the Accessory Service Connector, I was going to have to drill a small hole on the driver side floor board and one on the passenger side. I didn't want to deal with that, so I ended up splicing to the tail light turn signal (for amber) and the reverse light (for white). I get white light on reverse now and super bright amber turn signal illumination under the running boards. People are definitely gonna know when I am changing lanes.
Screenshot_20210222-093113_Photos.jpg 20210221_184614.jpg

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Could not figure out how to post video of the turn signals

1 - 4 of 4 Posts